Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Nero Vision Express 3 - don't want menus

Nero Vision Express 3 - don't want menus

Bun Mui

How do I make DVD without menus on Nero Vision Express?

I don't want the "Island" stuff there.

Just want the videos to play one after another on the DVD player and
don't want menu to be displayed when opened in the beginning.

Thanks.

Bun Mui

Tony

"Bun Mui" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed) ps.com...

> How do I make DVD without menus on Nero Vision Express?
>

> I don't want the "Island" stuff there.
>

> Just want the videos to play one after another on the DVD player and
> don't want menu to be displayed when opened in the beginning.
>

> Thanks.
>

> Bun Mui

At the first screen where you add content, click on the more>> button at the
button and uncheck the create menu on disc box

Dave

| Just want the videos to play one after another on the DVD player and
| don't want menu to be displayed when opened in the beginning.

Check Philips DVD player DVP642/37

I have one and it reads these file types: .avi, .mpg, DIVX, and .wmv. I've
ripped several movies onto one disk and it plays them all w/o any problems.
Awesome DVD Player. Philips says it supports .MP4's but I haven't been able
to get to read the files. They say in order for it to play MP4's it has to
be a specific encoding. Would be nice if it played PSP MP4's.

Dave