Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Vacuum Oil

Vacuum Oil

Jimchip

On 2006-05-17, Frosty <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
> Hey y'all...
>
> Does anyone know what kinda oil goes into a vacuum machine?
> (yeah, yeah: Vacuum Oil)
> I mean what weight oil or what type.

It's usually SAE 10, 20, or 30 but it's not your standard oil. Vacuum oil is
specially made to remove volatiles- Something you definitely want.

> It's a vacuume pump used originally as a vacuum debubblizer but lately
> to make my meat taste good. (oh dear...this is Usenet! What I mean is
> as a marinade machine.)
> It's the same type machine used by HVAC folks to suck refrigerant
> outta a compressor.

Try something like this:
http://www.lubricants-oil.com/products/3.shtml

Food-grade is important for your application.

[snip]

--
"Marinade machine"...your serious about your meat.

Frosty

Hey y'all...

Does anyone know what kinda oil goes into a vacuum machine?
(yeah, yeah: Vacuum Oil)
I mean what weight oil or what type.

It's a vacuume pump used originally as a vacuum debubblizer but lately
to make my meat taste good. (oh dear...this is Usenet! What I mean is
as a marinade machine.)
It's the same type machine used by HVAC folks to suck refrigerant
outta a compressor.

Tnx
Frosty
--

http://halebobb.com

"If you push something hard enough it will fall over."

Fudd's First Law of Opposition

NotMe

Try a refrigerant supply company. Failing the an aftermarket auto supply.
Autozone, ORiley's, Pep Boys.

"Frosty" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
| Hey y'all...
|
| Does anyone know what kinda oil goes into a vacuum machine?
| (yeah, yeah: Vacuum Oil)
| I mean what weight oil or what type.
|
| It's a vacuume pump used originally as a vacuum debubblizer but lately
| to make my meat taste good. (oh dear...this is Usenet! What I mean is
| as a marinade machine.)
| It's the same type machine used by HVAC folks to suck refrigerant
| outta a compressor.
|
| Tnx
| Frosty
| --
|

| http://halebobb.com
|
| "If you push something hard enough it will fall over."
|
| Fudd's First Law of Opposition

Best vacuum for hard timber floors Graham Saad Computer Support 29 10-04-2005 12:13 PM
vacuum martin Computer Support 5 08-28-2005 03:14 AM
Mini Vacuum SJ Computer Support 4 02-03-2005 06:07 AM
pc cleaning, vacuum or what! gary Computer Support 20 12-17-2004 07:37 PM
Anyone got a Dyson vacuum cleaner? ]v[etaphoid Computer Support 7 11-27-2003 03:27 PM

Advertisments