Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Mike?

Mike?

Bill Hanna

It has been a while since I read this group, but I recall a very
knowledgeable fellow named Mike.

He does not seem to be here now. What happened to him?
--
Bill

To sleep- perchance to dream of puppies.

-- WT Hanna ---

Jerry Attic

Bill Hanna <(E-Mail Removed)> said in
news:(E-Mail Removed):

> It has been a while since I read this group, but I recall a very
> knowledgeable fellow named Mike.
>
> He does not seem to be here now. What happened to him?

The same thing that happens to everyone. They get tired of it and move on
to RL.

EricP

On Tue, 16 May 2006 18:35:38 -0500, Bill Hanna
<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>It has been a while since I read this group, but I recall a very
>knowledgeable fellow named Mike.
>
>He does not seem to be here now. What happened to him?

Last posted 26/3.

And a missing asset as well.

Jos. Wheeler

"Jerry Attic" <(E-Mail Removed)0m> wrote in message
> Bill Hanna <(E-Mail Removed)> said in
> news:(E-Mail Removed):
>
>> It has been a while since I read this group, but I recall a very
>> knowledgeable fellow named Mike.
>>
>> He does not seem to be here now. What happened to him?

> The same thing that happens to everyone. They get tired of it and move on
> to RL.
>
> Inviato da X-Privat.Org - Registrazione gratuita
> http://www.x-privat.org/join.php

RL?

Jimchip

On 2006-05-17, EricP <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
> On Tue, 16 May 2006 18:35:38 -0500, Bill Hanna
><(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>
>>It has been a while since I read this group, but I recall a very
>>knowledgeable fellow named Mike.
>>
>>He does not seem to be here now. What happened to him?

> Last posted 26/3.
>
> And a missing asset as well.

MIA, by choice

--
He was always one of my heroes...I might just leave this little group to the
trolls...no gain...no loss...24HS.HD has always been "nothing" as far as

dadiOH

Jos. Wheeler wrote:

> RL?

Real Life

--

dadiOH
____________________________

dadiOH's dandies v3.06...

gangle

"Bill Hanna" wrote
> It has been a while since I read this group, but I recall a very
> knowledgeable fellow named Mike.
>
> He does not seem to be here now. What happened to him?

Lurking.

°Mike°

In message <(E-Mail Removed)>,
Bill Hanna took 10 lines to impart the following:

>It has been a while since I read this group, but I recall a very
>knowledgeable fellow named Mike.
>
>He does not seem to be here now. What happened to him?

I haven't seen him in this group for a while, either.
Maybe the ambiance is no longer to his liking; maybe
the beer is too cold.
--
I could finally make ends meet, but then somebody moved the ends.

Meat Plow

On Tue, 16 May 2006 18:35:38 -0500, Bill Hanna wrote:

> It has been a while since I read this group, but I recall a very
> knowledgeable fellow named Mike.
>
> He does not seem to be here now. What happened to him? --
> Bill

I took his place.

Chadwick Stone©

Meat Plow [(E-Mail Removed)] has entered into testimony
http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed)-meatplow.local

--

Skepticult® Member# 581-00504-208
ChadwickStone at Gmail dot com