Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > User account is unaccessable through control panel !

User account is unaccessable through control panel !

jason phelps

I am the only user of my PC and i wanted to change the little picture for my
account in XP. Problem though is when i try to click on "user accounts" in
control panel nothing happens. It is as if all those files are missing, i
dont even get a error message. Any clue as to what is going down here?