Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > question about flash

question about flash

Smooth Operator

I've come across a problem with flash in my browser (ie6). When I put the
cursor over it without clicking anything, it says "click to activate and use
this control". then you have to click it twice in order to get it to work.
It never used to be like that, it only took one click. Why does it take two
now??

john

Smooth Operator said the following on 11/05/2006 10:12:
> I've come across a problem with flash in my browser (ie6). When I put the
> cursor over it without clicking anything, it says "click to activate and use
> this control". then you have to click it twice in order to get it to work.
> It never used to be like that, it only took one click. Why does it take two
> now??

It's something to do with a lawsuit against Microsoft.

See here http://snipurl.com/qb9c,
here http://snipurl.com/qb9f
or here http://snipurl.com/qb9g This last is a Microsoft site.

hth