Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Internet Explorer for Win98

Internet Explorer for Win98

Cullen Skink

I want to download Internet Explorer/Outlook Express complete, not just
the 500k installer so I can put it on a CD and take it to my brother's
PC to install. However all I can find (including on the Microsoft
site) are links to the installer prog which won't allow me to download
the main program as it says I have a newer version already.

Anyone know a website where I can download it?

--
Remove SOMETHINGFISHY to email
www.ukwebhost.com

Plato

http://browsers.evolt.org/?ie/32bit

--
http://www.bootdisk.com/

Cullen Skink

Plato wrote:

> Cullen Skink wrote:
> >
> > I want to download Internet Explorer/Outlook Express complete, not
> > just

> http://browsers.evolt.org/?ie/32bit

Thanks, much appreciated.