Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > IE 7 Beta2

IE 7 Beta2

Wrecks \(MCP\)

Has anyone loaded ie7 beta2??
What are your thoughts ???
Do I really care ??????

David French

I tried it and now back to IE6 that tell you anything. It is CRAPOn
Wed, 10 May 2006 14:45:36 GMT, "Wrecks \(MCP\)" <(E-Mail Removed)>
wrote:

>Has anyone loaded ie7 beta2??
>What are your thoughts ???
>Do I really care ??????

All Things Mopar

Today Wrecks (MCP) attempted to dazzle everyone with this
profound linguistic utterance

> Has anyone loaded ie7 beta2??

no.

> What are your thoughts ???

idiocy to even try

> Do I really care ??????

I don't know, do you care? Do you care to hose your system on a
beta test? Do you understand what beta test is and who it is
for? Have you taken precautions? And, exactly what is it about
IE6 that you think will/can be improved?

--
ATM, aka Jerry

"'Illigitimus Non Carborundum', loosely translated from the
Latin to mean 'Don't let the bastards grind you down!" - Motto
of Oakland University School of Engineering, 1969

Wrecks \(MCP\)

"All Things Mopar" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:Xns97BF704795FCReply.Score.Tag@216.196.97.131 ...
> Today Wrecks (MCP) attempted to dazzle everyone with this
> profound linguistic utterance
>
>> Has anyone loaded ie7 beta2??

> no.
>
>> What are your thoughts ???

> idiocy to even try
>
>> Do I really care ??????

> I don't know, do you care? Do you care to hose your system on a
> beta test? Do you understand what beta test is and who it is
> for? Have you taken precautions? And, exactly what is it about
> IE6 that you think will/can be improved?

Actually, 7beta2 has the feel of firefox, of course has the pop-up blocker,
and has phishing filter,
might as well get used to it, cause it will be on the vista release later
this year.
yes, precautions are of upmost importance, have multiboot os, xp pro, 2000
pro, am even hanging onto nt4.

Scribner

On Wed, 10 May 2006 15:21:39 GMT, "Wrecks \(MCP\)"
<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>"All Things Mopar" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>news:Xns97BF704795FCReply.Score.Tag@216.196.97.13 1...
>> Today Wrecks (MCP) attempted to dazzle everyone with this
>> profound linguistic utterance
>>
>>> Has anyone loaded ie7 beta2??

>> no.
>>
>>> What are your thoughts ???

>> idiocy to even try
>>
>>> Do I really care ??????

>> I don't know, do you care? Do you care to hose your system on a
>> beta test? Do you understand what beta test is and who it is
>> for? Have you taken precautions? And, exactly what is it about
>> IE6 that you think will/can be improved?
>>

>Actually, 7beta2 has the feel of firefox, of course has the pop-up blocker,
>and has phishing filter,
>might as well get used to it, cause it will be on the vista release later
>this year.
>yes, precautions are of upmost importance, have multiboot os, xp pro, 2000
>pro, am even hanging onto nt4.

Vista? This year??!! Ha, ha, ha, ha, ha.

Kevin Wallis

Please I have and it's its crap.
Kev

"Wrecks (MCP)" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:k0n8g.10141$(E-Mail Removed)...
> Has anyone loaded ie7 beta2??
> What are your thoughts ???
> Do I really care ??????

Plato

Wrecks (MCP) wrote:

> Has anyone loaded ie7 beta2??

NO, nobody has.

All Things Mopar

Today Wrecks (MCP) attempted to dazzle everyone with this
profound linguistic utterance

> Actually, 7beta2 has the feel of firefox, of course has the
> pop-up blocker, and has phishing filter,
> might as well get used to it, cause it will be on the vista
> release later this year.
> yes, precautions are of upmost importance, have multiboot
> os, xp pro, 2000 pro, am even hanging onto nt4.

I won't even contemplate looking for great "vistas" for a year
or two after its eventual release. I like to let other people
beta test released software with their Visa cards, as well as
their sanity and the integrity of their systems. Who I feel the
most sorry for, though, is all the newbies buying their first
PC, they won't have any idea what hit them, same as today's
don't understand what is wrong with SP2.

--
ATM, aka Jerry

"'Illigitimus Non Carborundum', loosely translated from the
Latin to mean 'Don't let the bastards grind you down!" - Motto
of Oakland University School of Engineering, 1969

Meat Plow

On Wed, 10 May 2006 15:21:39 +0000, Wrecks (MCP) wrote:

> "All Things Mopar" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:Xns97BF704795FCReply.Score.Tag@216.196.97.131 ...
>> Today Wrecks (MCP) attempted to dazzle everyone with this profound
>> linguistic utterance
>>
>>> Has anyone loaded ie7 beta2??

>> no.
>>
>>> What are your thoughts ???

>> idiocy to even try
>>
>>> Do I really care ??????

>> I don't know, do you care? Do you care to hose your system on a beta
>> test? Do you understand what beta test is and who it is for? Have you
>> taken precautions? And, exactly what is it about IE6 that you think
>> will/can be improved?
>>

> Actually, 7beta2 has the feel of firefox, of course has the pop-up
> blocker, and has phishing filter,
> might as well get used to it, cause it will be on the vista release later
> this year.
> yes, precautions are of upmost importance, have multiboot os, xp pro, 2000
> pro, am even hanging onto nt4.

Does anyone besides moi use Enigma Browser?

Beauregard T. Shagnasty

Meat Plow wrote:

> Does anyone besides moi use Enigma Browser?

That's another one of those IE shells/skins, right? Same old IE
underneath. Same old security holes, I'd imagine.

--
-bts
-Warning: I brake for lawn deer