Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Pre-burned CD

Pre-burned CD

The Old Sourdough

gr8 rambled on in 24hoursupport.helpdesk:

> Yeah thats a perfect answer

I thought it was a perfect answer to a perfectly stupid question.

--
The Old Sourdough
If we don't succeed, we run the risk of failure. - George W. Bush

Cub

"gl" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message news:4461a4b2$1@127.0.0.1...
> Hi friends,
>
> I do not need to buy a machine to burn CDs for my low consumption.
> Please advise me if there is any possible way to buy pre-burned CDs
> from any source. Preburned CDs will be used for copying all files
> as back-up from the hard disk of my pc.
>
> Thanks a lot.

You will still need a CD *burner* winXP will allow you to copy files/write
to your CD device without the need for additional software. the disks are
normally blank and are written to once, CD/RW media can be written to
several times.

Regards