Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > any photoshopers able to read this text?

any photoshopers able to read this text?

Brian

Wondering if there are any good photo enhancers out there who can make out
the text in this image:

www.livefromhawaii.com/text.jpg

I can make out a little at the end, but am wondering if anyone is able to
enhance or make it out.

Thanks

Toolman Tim

In news1S7g.9224$(E-Mail Removed),
Brian spewed forth:
> Wondering if there are any good photo enhancers out there who can
> make out the text in this image:
>
> www.livefromhawaii.com/text.jpg
>
> I can make out a little at the end, but am wondering if anyone is
> able to enhance or make it out.
>
> Thanks

You're kidding, right? Not with a jpg.

thanatoid

"Brian" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
news1S7g.9224$(E-Mail Removed):

> Wondering if there are any good photo enhancers out there
> who can make out the text in this image:
>
> www.livefromhawaii.com/text.jpg
>
> I can make out a little at the end, but am wondering if
> anyone is able to enhance or make it out.
>
> Thanks

try a psychic. no software can make this readable except as you
already know it says love mum and dad at the bottom.
it's obviously an enlargement from a picture which has nothing
to do with the text and which you probably copied secretly for
your nefarious purposes.

OTOH it appears to be from a newspaper in which you case you
might be able (with an awful lot of work) to track it down
somehow.

--
thanatoid-Tip® #18
Nothing in life is fair. But everything is fair game.

Brian

Thanks, guys. It's actually from a high school year book. The picture was
taken with a camera phone. I cut the text out as not to plaster my friends
image (next to the associated text) on the internet. Don't say "ask your
friend", they are out of country for a month =)

That's all I have to go on.

"thanatoid" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> "Brian" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
> news1S7g.9224$(E-Mail Removed):
>
>> Wondering if there are any good photo enhancers out there
>> who can make out the text in this image:
>>
>> www.livefromhawaii.com/text.jpg
>>
>> I can make out a little at the end, but am wondering if
>> anyone is able to enhance or make it out.
>>
>> Thanks
>>

> try a psychic. no software can make this readable except as you
> already know it says love mum and dad at the bottom.
> it's obviously an enlargement from a picture which has nothing
> to do with the text and which you probably copied secretly for
> your nefarious purposes.
>
> OTOH it appears to be from a newspaper in which you case you
> might be able (with an awful lot of work) to track it down
> somehow.
>

> --
> thanatoid-Tip® #18
> Nothing in life is fair. But everything is fair game.

Scraggy

Toolman Tim wrote:
> In news1S7g.9224$(E-Mail Removed),
> Brian spewed forth:
>> Wondering if there are any good photo enhancers out there who can
>> make out the text in this image:
>>
>> www.livefromhawaii.com/text.jpg
>>
>> I can make out a little at the end, but am wondering if anyone is
>> able to enhance or make it out.
>>
>> Thanks

> You're kidding, right? Not with a jpg.

Well, that you off the MI short-list then.

members. Groucho Marx

The Old Sourdough

Brian rambled on in 24hoursupport.helpdesk:

> Thanks, guys. It's actually from a high school year book. The picture
> was taken with a camera phone. I cut the text out as not to plaster my
> friends image (next to the associated text) on the internet. Don't say
> "ask your friend", they are out of country for a month =)
>
> That's all I have to go on.

snip

Send it to CBS. Their crime scene techs on CSI will magically enhance it
with a miracle algorithm on their laptop supercomputers and make the text
crystal clear, in addition to extracting and processing DNA and
fingerprints in a matter of minutes.

--
The Old Sourdough
You teach a child to read, and he or her will be able to pass a literacy

beenthere

"The Old Sourdough" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:Xns97BE372B5A5B61258ggbeerisgood@216.196.97.1 31...
> Brian rambled on in 24hoursupport.helpdesk:
>
>> Thanks, guys. It's actually from a high school year book. The picture
>> was taken with a camera phone. I cut the text out as not to plaster my
>> friends image (next to the associated text) on the internet. Don't say
>> "ask your friend", they are out of country for a month =)
>>
>> That's all I have to go on.

> snip
>
> Send it to CBS. Their crime scene techs on CSI will magically enhance it
> with a miracle algorithm on their laptop supercomputers and make the text
> crystal clear, in addition to extracting and processing DNA and
> fingerprints in a matter of minutes.

CSI can only do that `if` they can find a hair to match <g>.

The Old Sourdough

beenthere rambled on in 24hoursupport.helpdesk:

snip

>> Send it to CBS. Their crime scene techs on CSI will magically enhance
>> it with a miracle algorithm on their laptop supercomputers and make
>> the text crystal clear, in addition to extracting and processing DNA
>> and fingerprints in a matter of minutes.
>>

> CSI can only do that `if` they can find a hair to match <g>.

Ever noticed how they whip out their mini-Maglites at the slightest excuse,
even in broad daylight?

--
The Old Sourdough
To announce that there must be no criticism of the President, or that

news:Xns97BE3A2B389EF1258ggbeerisgood@216.196.97.1 31...
> beenthere rambled on in 24hoursupport.helpdesk:
>
> snip
>>>
>>> Send it to CBS. Their crime scene techs on CSI will magically enhance
>>> it with a miracle algorithm on their laptop supercomputers and make
>>> the text crystal clear, in addition to extracting and processing DNA
>>> and fingerprints in a matter of minutes.
>>>

>> CSI can only do that `if` they can find a hair to match <g>.
>>

> Ever noticed how they whip out their mini-Maglites at the slightest
> excuse,
> even in broad daylight?

They`re special infrared\ultraviolet\superduper Maglites, made for
crime scene investigators <G>. (That`s worth a Big grin.)

The Old Sourdough

beenthere rambled on in 24hoursupport.helpdesk:

> "The Old Sourdough" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:Xns97BE3A2B389EF1258ggbeerisgood@216.196.97.1 31...
>> beenthere rambled on in 24hoursupport.helpdesk:
>>
>> snip

>>> CSI can only do that `if` they can find a hair to match <g>.
>>>

>> Ever noticed how they whip out their mini-Maglites at the slightest
>> excuse,
>> even in broad daylight?
>>

> They`re special infrared\ultraviolet\superduper Maglites, made for
> crime scene investigators <G>. (That`s worth a Big grin.)

Don't forget, they've got a Built-in Sooper Sekrit Dekoder Ring, too. The
well-equipped CSI tech also carries around a ten-gallon Luminol sprayer in
a backpack arrangement, kinda like a military flame thrower.

--
The Old Sourdough
God put me on this Earth to accomplish a certain number of things.