Velocity Reviews - Computer Hardware Reviews

Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Bulk Mail

Reply
Thread Tools

Bulk Mail

 
 
Newbie
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      05-08-2006
I am having hotmail account.
Previously I used to receive few mails in my Bulk Mail Folder some of which
were unimportant but useful.
Suddenly I am not receiving any mail in my Bulk Mail folder.
Mails are regularly being posted as my friends are receiving the same.
I have not changed any settings in my outlook express account or made
changes of any settings in my computer.
I am using windows XP service pack 2 and have zone firewall and AVG free.
Please let me know why I have stopped receiving any mails in my Bulk mail
folder.
Thanks.


 
Reply With Quote
 
 
 
 
The Old Sourdough
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      05-08-2006
Newbie rambled on in 24hoursupport.helpdesk:

> I am having hotmail account.
> Previously I used to receive few mails in my Bulk Mail Folder some of
> which were unimportant but useful.
> Suddenly I am not receiving any mail in my Bulk Mail folder.
> Mails are regularly being posted as my friends are receiving the same.
> I have not changed any settings in my outlook express account or made
> changes of any settings in my computer.
> I am using windows XP service pack 2 and have zone firewall and AVG
> free. Please let me know why I have stopped receiving any mails in my
> Bulk mail folder.
> Thanks.
>
>
>


Um, maybe nobody is sending you any?

--
The Old Sourdough
I don't mind coming to work, but that twelve hour wait to go home is a
bitch.
 
Reply With Quote
 
 
 
 
gangle
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      05-08-2006
"The Old Sourdough" wrote
> Newbie rambled on in 24hoursupport.helpdesk:
>
> > I am having hotmail account.
> > Previously I used to receive few mails in my Bulk Mail Folder some of
> > which were unimportant but useful.
> > Suddenly I am not receiving any mail in my Bulk Mail folder.
> > Mails are regularly being posted as my friends are receiving the same.
> > I have not changed any settings in my outlook express account or made
> > changes of any settings in my computer.
> > I am using windows XP service pack 2 and have zone firewall and AVG
> > free. Please let me know why I have stopped receiving any mails in my
> > Bulk mail folder.
> > Thanks.


> Um, maybe nobody is sending you any?


Bulk Mail: One macho pair of words.
In any case, on Mother's Day, I'm going to run with scissors.


 
Reply With Quote
 
The Old Sourdough
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      05-08-2006
gangle rambled on in 24hoursupport.helpdesk:

> "The Old Sourdough" wrote
>> Newbie rambled on in 24hoursupport.helpdesk:
>>
>> > I am having hotmail account.
>> > Previously I used to receive few mails in my Bulk Mail Folder some of
>> > which were unimportant but useful.
>> > Suddenly I am not receiving any mail in my Bulk Mail folder.
>> > Mails are regularly being posted as my friends are receiving the same.
>> > I have not changed any settings in my outlook express account or made
>> > changes of any settings in my computer.
>> > I am using windows XP service pack 2 and have zone firewall and AVG
>> > free. Please let me know why I have stopped receiving any mails in my
>> > Bulk mail folder.
>> > Thanks.

>
>> Um, maybe nobody is sending you any?

>
> Bulk Mail: One macho pair of words.
> In any case, on Mother's Day, I'm going to run with scissors.
>
>
>


Now you *know* you shouldn't run with scissors, dammit. Look what happened
the last time you did that. You don't have any more spare parts of your
anatomy that you can afford to lose. Your refrigerator doesn't have any
more room for mustard jars.



--
The Old Sourdough
Most people believe if it ain't broke, don't fix it. Microsoft believes
that if it ain't broke, it doesn't have enough features.
 
Reply With Quote
 
gangle
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      05-08-2006
"The Old Sourdough" wrote
> gangle rambled on in 24hoursupport.helpdesk:
>
> > "The Old Sourdough" wrote
> >> Newbie rambled on in 24hoursupport.helpdesk:
> >>
> >> > I am having hotmail account.
> >> > Previously I used to receive few mails in my Bulk Mail Folder some of
> >> > which were unimportant but useful.
> >> > Suddenly I am not receiving any mail in my Bulk Mail folder.
> >> > Mails are regularly being posted as my friends are receiving the same.
> >> > I have not changed any settings in my outlook express account or made
> >> > changes of any settings in my computer.
> >> > I am using windows XP service pack 2 and have zone firewall and AVG
> >> > free. Please let me know why I have stopped receiving any mails in my
> >> > Bulk mail folder.
> >> > Thanks.

> >
> >> Um, maybe nobody is sending you any?

> >
> > Bulk Mail: One macho pair of words.
> > In any case, on Mother's Day, I'm going to run with scissors.


> Now you *know* you shouldn't run with scissors, dammit. Look
> what happened the last time you did that. You don't have any
> more spare parts of your anatomy that you can afford to lose.
> Your refrigerator doesn't have any more room for mustard jars.


I don't care, I tells ya. I ain't gunna let that old biddy (no offence
to Mrs. Old Sourdough) tell me no more wut I ken and ken not
do. I can always buy anudder refrigeraiter. I gawtuh taik a stand
before I die, evin if I die taikin that stand, if you git my driff.

Hay, Ma, you fukin ol bat, this sunday it's http://tinyurl.com/eb38m
and http://tinyurl.com/esdw3 for me all day. I'LL SHOW YA I
AIN'T NO IDYIT ! ! !



 
Reply With Quote
 
Blinky the Shark
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      05-08-2006
The Old Sourdough wrote:
> gangle rambled on in 24hoursupport.helpdesk:
>
>> "The Old Sourdough" wrote
>>> Newbie rambled on in 24hoursupport.helpdesk:
>>>
>>> > I am having hotmail account.
>>> > Previously I used to receive few mails in my Bulk Mail Folder some of
>>> > which were unimportant but useful.
>>> > Suddenly I am not receiving any mail in my Bulk Mail folder.
>>> > Mails are regularly being posted as my friends are receiving the same.
>>> > I have not changed any settings in my outlook express account or made
>>> > changes of any settings in my computer.
>>> > I am using windows XP service pack 2 and have zone firewall and AVG
>>> > free. Please let me know why I have stopped receiving any mails in my
>>> > Bulk mail folder.
>>> > Thanks.

>>
>>> Um, maybe nobody is sending you any?

>>
>> Bulk Mail: One macho pair of words.
>> In any case, on Mother's Day, I'm going to run with scissors.

>
> Now you *know* you shouldn't run with scissors, dammit. Look what happened
> the last time you did that. You don't have any more spare parts of your
> anatomy that you can afford to lose. Your refrigerator doesn't have any
> more room for mustard jars.


Perhaps it would be better if he went swimming less than an hour after
eating.


--
Blinky RLU 297263
Killing all posts from Google Groups
The Usenet Improvement Project: http://blinkynet.net/comp/uip5.html
Coming Soon: Filtering rules specific to various real news clients
 
Reply With Quote
 
gangle
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      05-09-2006
"Blinky the Shark" wrote in message
> The Old Sourdough wrote:
> > gangle rambled on in 24hoursupport.helpdesk:
> >
> >> "The Old Sourdough" wrote
> >>> Newbie rambled on in 24hoursupport.helpdesk:
> >>>
> >>> > I am having hotmail account.
> >>> > Previously I used to receive few mails in my Bulk Mail Folder some of
> >>> > which were unimportant but useful.
> >>> > Suddenly I am not receiving any mail in my Bulk Mail folder.
> >>> > Mails are regularly being posted as my friends are receiving the same.
> >>> > I have not changed any settings in my outlook express account or made
> >>> > changes of any settings in my computer.
> >>> > I am using windows XP service pack 2 and have zone firewall and AVG
> >>> > free. Please let me know why I have stopped receiving any mails in my
> >>> > Bulk mail folder.
> >>> > Thanks.
> >>
> >>> Um, maybe nobody is sending you any?
> >>
> >> Bulk Mail: One macho pair of words.
> >> In any case, on Mother's Day, I'm going to run with scissors.

> >
> > Now you *know* you shouldn't run with scissors, dammit. Look what happened
> > the last time you did that. You don't have any more spare parts of your
> > anatomy that you can afford to lose. Your refrigerator doesn't have any
> > more room for mustard jars.

>
> Perhaps it would be better if he went swimming less than an hour after
> eating.


Or I could eat a big steak and a quart of ice cream and then
immediately go swimming with scissors.


 
Reply With Quote
 
The Old Sourdough
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      05-09-2006
gangle rambled on in 24hoursupport.helpdesk:

> "Blinky the Shark" wrote in message

snip

>>
>> Perhaps it would be better if he went swimming less than an hour
>> after eating.

>
> Or I could eat a big steak and a quart of ice cream and then
> immediately go swimming with scissors.
>
>
>


To defend yourself from sharks?

--
The Old Sourdough
We need an energy bill that encourages consumption. - George W. Bush
 
Reply With Quote
 
gangle
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      05-09-2006
"The Old Sourdough" wrote
> gangle rambled on in 24hoursupport.helpdesk:
>
> > "Blinky the Shark" wrote in message

> snip
>
> >>
> >> Perhaps it would be better if he went swimming less than an hour
> >> after eating.

> >
> > Or I could eat a big steak and a quart of ice cream and then
> > immediately go swimming with scissors.

>
> To defend yourself from sharks?


No, to **** off my mother.


 
Reply With Quote
 
The Old Sourdough
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      05-09-2006
gangle rambled on in 24hoursupport.helpdesk:

> "The Old Sourdough" wrote
>> gangle rambled on in 24hoursupport.helpdesk:
>>
>> > "Blinky the Shark" wrote in message

>> snip
>>
>> >>
>> >> Perhaps it would be better if he went swimming less than an hour
>> >> after eating.
>> >
>> > Or I could eat a big steak and a quart of ice cream and then
>> > immediately go swimming with scissors.

>>
>> To defend yourself from sharks?

>
> No, to **** off my mother.
>
>
>


Is your mother a shark?


--
The Old Sourdough
I don't mind coming to work, but that twelve hour wait to go home is a
bitch.
 
Reply With Quote
 
 
 
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Bulk Mail or Inbox MS Computer Support 1 01-04-2005 01:17 PM
Recommend mail order for Bulk Blank DVD David DVD Video 2 10-14-2004 05:12 AM
Bulk Mail Clive Moss ASP General 0 04-11-2004 06:33 PM
Mail in mass bulk jack Computer Support 22 02-12-2004 05:12 AM
Suddenly, SPAM and BULK MAIL Flooding. What is happening? Tony A+ Certification 4 09-26-2003 03:45 AM



Advertisments