Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Word 2000 - reverse print order stopped working

Word 2000 - reverse print order stopped working

abc@nospam.nospam

I have Microsoft Word/Office 2000 and use it with a printer that
prints the documents and outputs them facing up, so I like to reverse
print so the output is ordered correctly coming off the printer.

This always worked on my previous computer, but I just got a newer one
and reinstalled Office 2000 on it, and the reverse printing no longer
works.

File > print > options takes me to a dialog box where the reverse
print order box is checked. But the document prints starting with
page 1 whether I have that box checked or unchecked.

This can't be that difficult. What do I do to force printing in
reverse order?

Operating system is XP if that matters, updated with all the necessary
updates.

Mike Easter

Obscure newsgroup removed, posted to 24h only.

http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed)am wrote:

> File > print > options takes me to a dialog box where the reverse
> print order box is checked. But the document prints starting with
> page 1 whether I have that box checked or unchecked.

I think I would use the install function to repair or if there weren't
such a function, to remove and replace.

In openoffice Writer v2, reversing the print order for the pages is in
Print/ Options button/ Pages column section - check Reverse

If you can't fix your old Word, you can always install a modern free
wordprocessor which has compliance of open document formats.

--
Mike Easter