Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > tset

Tron2003

Brianz

Good start, was that supposed to be "test" ?

If English is going to be your preferred language on this news-group then
please continue learning it, and return when you have mastered it
completely.

--
Brian
MCP, MCSA, MCSE
"Tron2003" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...

Consultant

still can't spell, i see

"Tron2003" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...

Jtyc

Blue 32... blue 32... tset... hut!

Dragon

Did you mean 'tea set' or may be 'tee set'????

"Tron2003" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...

Tron2003

hey Brian

shut up. I was to busy at work to focus on spelling ya paper mcse.

"Brianz" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Good start, was that supposed to be "test" ?
>
> If English is going to be your preferred language on this news-group then
> please continue learning it, and return when you have mastered it
> completely.
>
> --
> Brian
> MCP, MCSA, MCSE
> "Tron2003" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...

Tron2003

still see you are a waste of a pay check at work. You ever do any work at
work?

news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> still can't spell, i see
>
> "Tron2003" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...

|{evin

On Wed, 8 Oct 2003 20:38:37 -0500, "Tron2003" <(E-Mail Removed)>
wrote:

>hey Brian
>
>shut up. I was to busy at work to focus on spelling ya paper mcse.

Someone actually HIRED you?

Tron-2003

me be real busy at work to check my subject line

me need to get back to work,,more dog poop to clean up,,

brianz

Everyone over the age of 10 knows how to setup a newsgroup account and post.

Whey do people have to send messages to test it? Especially in an MCSE
newsgroup when people have spent thousands on there paper certs and should
know better.

Brian

news:(E-Mail Removed)...