Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Trying (and failing) at setting up a wireless adhoc connection

Trying (and failing) at setting up a wireless adhoc connection

Adnan

Hello,

I'm trying to set up an ad-hoc wireless connection between my ipaq
(windows mobile 2003) and my laptop (running winXP and using PPPoE
through the ethernet port for my DSL service).

However, I seem to be unable to get ICS (internet connection sharing) to
work between the laptop and the ipaq through wifi.

Any help would be appreciated.

Adnan

Adnan wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I'm trying to set up an ad-hoc wireless connection between my ipaq
> (windows mobile 2003) and my laptop (running winXP and using PPPoE
> through the ethernet port for my DSL service).
>
> However, I seem to be unable to get ICS (internet connection sharing) to
> work between the laptop and the ipaq through wifi.
>
> Any help would be appreciated.

Got it to work, nevermind.

John Smith

ok