Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Lenovo 3000

Lenovo 3000

David Kuss

Anybody know anything about the new IBM Lenovo 3000 notebook, or, if
'product specific' questions are inappropriate for this group, where I can
find out?
TIA, very much - D

Mitch

In article <D4K6g.5972$(E-Mail Removed)>, David Kuss
<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

> Anybody know anything about the new IBM Lenovo 3000 notebook, or, if
> 'product specific' questions are inappropriate for this group, where I can
> find out?
> TIA, very much - D

Product specific questions would be fine, but this one is much too
general to understand what it is you are concerned about.

Are you asking if there is a better value, if it is well-made, if the
package has good processing ability, if it is appropriate for some
particular use, if it has specific features like TV out or digital
sound, if other users like the pointer, WHAT?

David Kuss

"Mitch" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:050520060642549748%(E-Mail Removed)...
> In article <D4K6g.5972$(E-Mail Removed)>, David Kuss
> <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>
>> Anybody know anything about the new IBM Lenovo 3000 notebook, or, if
>> 'product specific' questions are inappropriate for this group, where I
>> can
>> find out?
>> TIA, very much - D
>>

> Product specific questions would be fine, but this one is much too
> general to understand what it is you are concerned about.
>
> Are you asking if there is a better value, if it is well-made, if the
> package has good processing ability, if it is appropriate for some
> particular use, if it has specific features like TV out or digital
> sound, if other users like the pointer, WHAT?

Sorry! Someone asked my advice on the purchase, and I'd never even heard of
the thing, nor can I find any reviews on the Internet.
My question was very general: what is your opinion of the Lenovo3000
notebook, as to quality, durability, value-for-the-money, or comparisons
with competitors, for example. Is it junk, or something worth looking into?

Thanks Again,

samuel

"David Kuss" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
news4K6g.5972$(E-Mail Removed):

> Anybody know anything about the new IBM Lenovo 3000 notebook,
> or, if 'product specific' questions are inappropriate for this
> group, where I can find out?
> TIA, very much - D

http://froogle.google.com/froogle?q=...hl=en&btnG=Sea
rch+Froogle

Jimchip

On 2006-05-06, David Kuss <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

> "Mitch" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:050520060642549748%(E-Mail Removed)...
>> In article <D4K6g.5972$(E-Mail Removed)>, David Kuss
>> <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>>
>>> Anybody know anything about the new IBM Lenovo 3000 notebook, or, if
>>> 'product specific' questions are inappropriate for this group, where I
>>> can
>>> find out?
>>> TIA, very much - D
>>>

>> Product specific questions would be fine, but this one is much too
>> general to understand what it is you are concerned about.
>>
>> Are you asking if there is a better value, if it is well-made, if the
>> package has good processing ability, if it is appropriate for some
>> particular use, if it has specific features like TV out or digital
>> sound, if other users like the pointer, WHAT?

> Sorry! Someone asked my advice on the purchase, and I'd never even heard of
> the thing, nor can I find any reviews on the Internet.

Tell them you don't know and that you don't feel qualified to give advice on
an expensive purchase like that.

> My question was very general: what is your opinion of the Lenovo3000
> notebook, as to quality, durability, value-for-the-money, or comparisons
> with competitors, for example. Is it junk, or something worth looking into?
>
> Thanks Again,

Although many do it, "nor can I find any reviews on the Internet" is a
blessing, not a curse.

http://www.lenovo.com/