Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Greeting card software

Greeting card software

=?ISO-8859-1?Q?R=F4g=EAr?=

Okay, I hate to ask, but me mum requested some fresh greeting card
software for mother's day. I've done a little Googling and not coming up
with reliable recommendations. Anybody want to speak up about what's the
best Windows based program?

Much grass.

John Holmes

Rgr blabbered in 24hoursupport.helpdesk:

> Okay, I hate to ask, but me mum requested some fresh greeting card
> software for mother's day. I've done a little Googling and not coming

up
> with reliable recommendations. Anybody want to speak up about what's

the
> best Windows based program?
>
> Much grass.

You ****ing idiot.

Results 1 - 10 of about 6,180,000 for greeting card software. (0.63
seconds)

--
Your mother was a simpering cow who got stoned every day in a variety of
open prisons.

Mara

On Wed, 03 May 2006 16:40:00 -0400, Rgr <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>Okay, I hate to ask, but me mum requested some fresh greeting card
>software for mother's day. I've done a little Googling and not coming up
>with reliable recommendations. Anybody want to speak up about what's the
>best Windows based program?
>
>Much grass.

I have a couple of versions of this:

http://www.broderbund.com/jump.jsp?i...mType=CATEGORY

It's pretty cheap if you get it off ebay or from WallyWorld.

http://cgi.ebay.com/The-Print-Shop-2...QQcmdZViewItem

or

http://makeashorterlink.com/?M2D741E0D

Usually, though, I just make my own with PSP.

--
There is a limit at which forbearance ceases to be a virtue.
--Edmund Burke

KMP

Mara wrote:
> On Wed, 03 May 2006 16:40:00 -0400, Rgr <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>
>> Okay, I hate to ask, but me mum requested some fresh greeting card
>> software for mother's day. I've done a little Googling and not coming up
>> with reliable recommendations. Anybody want to speak up about what's the
>> best Windows based program?
>>
>> Much grass.

> I have a couple of versions of this:
>
> http://www.broderbund.com/jump.jsp?i...mType=CATEGORY
>
> It's pretty cheap if you get it off ebay or from WallyWorld.
>
> http://cgi.ebay.com/The-Print-Shop-2...QQcmdZViewItem
>
> or
>
> http://makeashorterlink.com/?M2D741E0D
>
> Usually, though, I just make my own with PSP.

A subscription to American Greetings online is what I use - it's more
than paid for itself in a couple months....

=?ISO-8859-1?Q?R=F4g=EAr?=

Mara wrote:
> On Wed, 03 May 2006 16:40:00 -0400, Rgr <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>

>>Okay, I hate to ask, but me mum requested some fresh greeting card
>>software for mother's day. I've done a little Googling and not coming up
>>with reliable recommendations. Anybody want to speak up about what's the
>>best Windows based program?
>>
>>Much grass.

> I have a couple of versions of this:
>
> http://www.broderbund.com/jump.jsp?i...mType=CATEGORY
>
> It's pretty cheap if you get it off ebay or from WallyWorld.
>
> http://cgi.ebay.com/The-Print-Shop-2...QQcmdZViewItem
>
> or
>
> http://makeashorterlink.com/?M2D741E0D
>
> Usually, though, I just make my own with PSP.

Me mum is 85 years old and during mid-life learned to use an IBM
Selectric. PSP is a little too intense for her, computer-wise. But if
you'd like to take her on in 18 holes of golf, I'm putting all my money
on her. And she hates to use a golf cart, would rather walk the 6 miles.

Thanks.

=?ISO-8859-1?Q?R=F4g=EAr?=

John Holmes wrote:
> You ****ing idiot.
>
> Results 1 - 10 of about 6,180,000 for greeting card software. (0.63
> seconds)

Well, you've definitely shown your obvious superiority. I say I've used
Google and can't find reliable recommendations, you say search Google.
*ahem*, NEXT!

SJP

news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Okay, I hate to ask, but me mum requested some fresh greeting card
> software for mother's day. I've done a little Googling and not coming up
> with reliable recommendations. Anybody want to speak up about what's the
> best Windows based program?
>
> Much grass.

You might also want to ask in alt.comp.freeware to see if there is a free
version that might do and save your money for Golf

Mara

On Wed, 03 May 2006 16:57:50 -0400, KMP <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>Mara wrote:
>> On Wed, 03 May 2006 16:40:00 -0400, Rgr <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>>
>>> Okay, I hate to ask, but me mum requested some fresh greeting card
>>> software for mother's day. I've done a little Googling and not coming up
>>> with reliable recommendations. Anybody want to speak up about what's the
>>> best Windows based program?
>>>
>>> Much grass.

>> I have a couple of versions of this:
>>
>> http://www.broderbund.com/jump.jsp?i...mType=CATEGORY
>>
>> It's pretty cheap if you get it off ebay or from WallyWorld.
>>
>> http://cgi.ebay.com/The-Print-Shop-2...QQcmdZViewItem
>>
>> or
>>
>> http://makeashorterlink.com/?M2D741E0D
>>
>> Usually, though, I just make my own with PSP.
>>

>A subscription to American Greetings online is what I use - it's more
>than paid for itself in a couple months....

They spam. And hire others to spam for them.

http://makeashorterlink.com/?G10923E0D

http://makeashorterlink.com/?I1E823E0D

MD was never subscribed to AG.

--

On Wed, 03 May 2006 17:05:00 -0400, Rgr <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>Mara wrote:
>> On Wed, 03 May 2006 16:40:00 -0400, Rgr <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>>

>>>Okay, I hate to ask, but me mum requested some fresh greeting card
>>>software for mother's day. I've done a little Googling and not coming up
>>>with reliable recommendations. Anybody want to speak up about what's the
>>>best Windows based program?
>>>
>>>Much grass.

>> I have a couple of versions of this:
>>
>> http://www.broderbund.com/jump.jsp?i...mType=CATEGORY
>>
>> It's pretty cheap if you get it off ebay or from WallyWorld.
>>
>> http://cgi.ebay.com/The-Print-Shop-2...QQcmdZViewItem
>>
>> or
>>
>> http://makeashorterlink.com/?M2D741E0D
>>
>> Usually, though, I just make my own with PSP.

>Me mum is 85 years old and during mid-life learned to use an IBM
>Selectric. PSP is a little too intense for her, computer-wise. But if
>you'd like to take her on in 18 holes of golf, I'm putting all my money
>on her. And she hates to use a golf cart, would rather walk the 6 miles.
>
>Thanks.

YW.

I'd love to be *able* to play golf again. I couldn't hit the ball very far, but
I could sure hit it straight. I can't play anymore, though.

I think she'd do fine with The Print Shop. Plus, there's other things you can do
with it too, like make "WELCOME BACK, BUTTFACE" banners and such. Handy.

--

On Wed, 03 May 2006 17:07:32 -0400, Rgr <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>John Holmes wrote:

<snip>

>Well, you've definitely shown your obvious superiority. I say I've used
>Google and can't find reliable recommendations, you say search Google.
>*ahem*, NEXT!

That's what you get for consorting with trolls.

"Eaugh. No Wessola for you tonight."