Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > DVD Santa 4 convert RMVB to DVD-no audio

DVD Santa 4 convert RMVB to DVD-no audio

Bun Mui

I am using this program.-

http://www.dvdsanta.com/

http://lib.verycd.com/2005/07/20/0000057627.html
I downloaded these 2 files on the above website.

When I try to convert Real Video file RMVB to make into DVD using DVD
Santa.

It says "Unable to open audio stream"

Audio Type in program says "No audio".

Yet my Real Player One is up to date and works with video and sound
when I play it..

What should I do?

Thanks.

Bun Mui

Gordon

Bun Mui wrote:
> I am using this program.-
>
> http://www.dvdsanta.com/

have you tried contacting them? There's an email address for support under
"Contact Us"

Kenny

Use Gspot and see what it says about the audio codecs used.
I use Santa with RMVB files with no problem.
I didn't install Real Player but Real Alternative instead which supplies
Santa with the proper codecs.
http://www.headbands.com/gspot/

--
Kenny Cargill

"Cigarettes are killers that travel in packs."

"Bun Mui" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed) oups.com...

> I am using this program.-
>
> http://www.dvdsanta.com/
>
> http://lib.verycd.com/2005/07/20/0000057627.html
> I downloaded these 2 files on the above website.
>

> When I try to convert Real Video file RMVB to make into DVD using DVD
> Santa.
>

> It says "Unable to open audio stream"
>

> Audio Type in program says "No audio".
>

> Yet my Real Player One is up to date and works with video and sound
> when I play it..
>

> What should I do?
>

> Thanks.
>

> Bun Mui

-------------
Get FREE newsgroup access from http://www.cheap56k.com

TJ

Gordon wrote:

> Bun Mui wrote:
>> I am using this program.-
>>
>> http://www.dvdsanta.com/

> have you tried contacting them? There's an email address for support
> under "Contact Us"

If he tries that, I hope he makes out better than I did. A few months back
I downloaded the trial version of the software. And I really liked it.
They give you a fully functional version of the program, not a piece of
crippled shite some vendors give you without saying so right up front. The
only "limitation" the trial version has is that it puts a branding strip
along the bottom of the DVD you create with it. That's understandable. I
had no problem with that.

I just had a couple questions I wanted answered that weren't addressed in
the FAQ before making the purchase, so I sent an email to their support addy
by clicking the link you've referenced above. I waited a few days and
finally got back one of those, "undeliverable, sorry it didn't work out"
thingy's from my mail server.

That happened twice over the course of a week. So I gave up.

Cost themselves (at least) one sale.