Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > just curious

just curious

Floyd n Dana Reckner

was wondering if anyone can help me. i seen the new homepage on yahoo, (
the one that they are testing) some people have it and some don't. i have
the same one that i have had for years and was wondering how i could if
possible get the other one i mentioned above? not sure where to post this
so i thought i would post it here thanks

Galen

In news:S3p5g.2134$HN3.2103@trndny01,
Floyd n Dana Reckner had this to say:

> was wondering if anyone can help me. i seen the new homepage on
> yahoo, ( the one that they are testing) some people have it and some
> don't. i have the same one that i have had for years and was
> wondering how i could if possible get the other one i mentioned
> above? not sure where to post this so i thought i would post it here
> thanks

Is this what you mean?
http://360.yahoo.com/reg/whatis.html

If so then see also:
http://360.yahoo.com/reg/beta_list.html

Else do you mean:
http://my.yahoo.com

Those are the only Yahoo! type of homepages that I'm familiar with, someone
else might know more.

Galen
--
http://www.whathostingshould.be - We are what hosting SHOULD be.

Beck

Galen wrote:

> Is this what you mean?
> http://360.yahoo.com/reg/whatis.html
>
> If so then see also:
> http://360.yahoo.com/reg/beta_list.html
>
> Else do you mean:
> http://my.yahoo.com
>
> Those are the only Yahoo! type of homepages that I'm familiar with,
> someone else might know more.

"360" term being overused by now?
Xbox 360
Colgate 360
and now Yahoo 360?

Personally I would sack the marketing division.

philo

"Floyd n Dana Reckner" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> was wondering if anyone can help me. i seen the new homepage on yahoo, (

<snip>

That's non-grammatical English you are using there.
The correct usage would be either , "I saw" or "I have seen".

Not very likely Yahoo is going to let someone who speaks like that
see the new web page.

Galen

In news:445642cc$0$23204$(E-Mail Removed),
Beck had this to say:

> Galen wrote:
>
>> Is this what you mean?
>> http://360.yahoo.com/reg/whatis.html
>>
>> If so then see also:
>> http://360.yahoo.com/reg/beta_list.html
>>
>> Else do you mean:
>> http://my.yahoo.com
>>
>> Those are the only Yahoo! type of homepages that I'm familiar with,
>> someone else might know more.

> "360" term being overused by now?
> Xbox 360
> Colgate 360
> and now Yahoo 360?
>
> Personally I would sack the marketing division.

Maybe it was a 2005 thing?

Yahoo! 360 appears to be coined/announced in March of 2005.
Microsoft seems to have announced prices in August.
Colgate I haven't any idea when they did it.

Hopefully it's over now. 360 really isn't a very good name.

Galen
--
http://www.whathostingshould.be - We are what hosting SHOULD be.

Gimpy

Floyd, Yahoo was trying a new home page & giving some folks a few days to
try it & then comment on what they liked or disliked about the page. I had
it as well for several days & like you did prefer it over the one we have
now. Can only hope the new one will be available before much longer ? Gimpy

Galen wrote:

> Maybe it was a 2005 thing?
>
> Yahoo! 360 appears to be coined/announced in March of 2005.
> Microsoft seems to have announced prices in August.
> Colgate I haven't any idea when they did it.
>
> Hopefully it's over now. 360 really isn't a very good name.
>
> Galen

I am sure the xbox 360 was named before March last year. It was previously
known as Xenon.

Floyd n Dana Reckner

sorry if this post bothered anyone, how i spoke, or other wise i was just
curious about this and was wanting any advice,
"Floyd n Dana Reckner" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> was wondering if anyone can help me. i seen the new homepage on yahoo,
> ( the one that they are testing) some people have it and some don't. i
> have the same one that i have had for years and was wondering how i could
> if possible get the other one i mentioned above? not sure where to post
> this so i thought i would post it here thanks

Plato

Floyd n Dana Reckner wrote:

> was wondering if anyone can help me. i seen the new homepage on yahoo, (
> the one that they are testing) some people have it and some don't. i have
> the same one that i have had for years and was wondering how i could if
> possible get the other one i mentioned above? not sure where to post this
> so i thought i would post it here thanks

Was
saw
Not
Thanks

--
http://www.bootdisk.com/

Floyd n Dana Reckner

I don't care what you think of my grammar, you aint my English Teacher or
what ever else and I don't need you to correct me. I will speak and type any
way I wish because I am 100% pure AMERICAN!!!! Born and raised here!!!!
news:(E-Mail Removed). ..

> "Floyd n Dana Reckner" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>> was wondering if anyone can help me. i seen the new homepage on yahoo, (

> <snip>
>
> That's non-grammatical English you are using there.
> The correct usage would be either , "I saw" or "I have seen".
>
> Not very likely Yahoo is going to let someone who speaks like that
> see the new web page.

Just Curious, What Kind Of Garbage Collector Does Sun's JVM Use? res7cxbi@verizon.net Java 2 01-06-2006 11:29 AM
just curious Mike Roberts Wireless Networking 0 11-28-2005 04:31 AM
just curious whitzombi Firefox 2 11-09-2004 03:37 AM
Just curious about &quot;testlets' znakomi MCSE 0 11-03-2003 02:21 PM
OT: Just beeing curious... Wolff MCSE 3 07-07-2003 02:52 PM

Advertisments