Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > healthcare

healthcare

datagrep

Datagrep offers healthcare services that support business strategies
and facilitate improvements for customers in selected industries and
the government sector. Drawing upon extensive capabilities in
consulting, business processes, applications, and IT infrastructure, we
leverage deep industry expertise to craft integrated, industry-specific
solutions to meet each customer's current and long-term needs. Our
healthcare services comprise of: Medical Billing -Demographic and
charge service, cash posting services, accounts receivable, full
practice services, electronic and paper claims submission, resubmission
and correction of rejected claims, full range of reports reduces
payroll costs, boosts revenue, ensures administrative process quality,
and enhances physician and patients' satisfaction. Medical Claims
Coding - CPT and HCPCS coding Process, Medicare Reimbursement,
Preparing Medicare Claims, Medicare Compliance, Denial Management,
Electronic claims submission, CMS-1500, HIPAA-mandated Coding Systems,
ICD-9, Modifiers, Level I and Level II codes enables fewer denials, and
enhanced revenue. Medical Transcription - Delivery includes History and
Physical Chart notes, Operative and procedure notes, Consultation
Reports, Discharge Summary, Rehabilitation notes, Cardiac
catheterization reports, EEG reports, ECG reports, Radiography reports,
Progress report, Psychiatric evaluation, Radiology reports, Emergency
Notes through secured and confidential, latest dictation technology,
well-qualified and experienced transcribers, and high-end software
technologies Medical Claims Processing - Mailroom services,
implementation services, clearinghouse integration services, quality
assurance testing services For pricing and further details, please
write to info.com Contact: Name atagrep. Email:info.com
Web:www.datagrep.com

Mara

On 28 Apr 2006 07:22:31 -0700, "datagrep" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

Thanks for letting those of us in the Healthcare Technology field know that you
spam. Strikes 1 through 1,000, inclusive.

Posting from google, too. Add another 50 strikes.

One of your connections is apparently claiming to be something it isn't, too.

mail.datagrep.com claims to be host ss63.shared.server-system.net [but that host
is at 72.10.58.3 (may be cached), not 72.10.59.12].

Add another 5,000 strikes.

No abuse@ address, either.

Add 10,000,000 strikes.

"When I get back to work, 72.10.32.0/19 goes into the filters."

--
The simple step of a courageous individual is not to take part in
the lie. One word of truth outweighs the world.

Jerry Attic

Mara <(E-Mail Removed)> said in
news:(E-Mail Removed):

****ing Indian Outsourcer -1,000,000 points. Bastards.