Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Problem with outlook express

Problem with outlook express

Andy Petro

Outlook Express does not download my incoming mail unless i select the
down arrow beside Send/Recv and click on
Pop6. Sympatico.ca . How can i solve this. This way it never tells
me that i have new mail.

Ben Myers

Click "Tools", "Options" and make sure that "Check for new messages every..."
is selected. If not, check it and click "OK".

Ben

"Andy Petro" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message news:90P2g.138$(E-Mail Removed)...
> Outlook Express does not download my incoming mail unless i select the
> down arrow beside Send/Recv and click on
> Pop6. Sympatico.ca . How can i solve this. This way it never tells
> me that i have new mail.

Old Gringo

On Or About 4/23/2006 12:43:45 PM, Without Any Hesitation, Andy Petro
Wrote The Following:

> Outlook Express does not download my incoming mail unless i select the
> down arrow beside Send/Recv and click on
> Pop6. Sympatico.ca . How can i solve this. This way it never tells
> me that i have new mail.

Instant cure for all Outlook Express related problems.
http://www.mozilla.com/thunderbird/
--
Old Gringo
The Future Is Not What It Use To Be.

spiceman

> Instant cure for all Outlook Express related problems.
> http://www.mozilla.com/thunderbird/

And welcome to Thunderbird problems

> --
> Old Gringo
> The Future Is Not What It Use To Be.
> Freedom For The World http://www.NuBoy-Industries.com
> 4/23/2006 1:52:51 PM CT USA

Bob B

Tools/accounts/mail.........go to the properties/general on each account
tick "include this account when checking mail"

--
For all your party needs go to www.thelaughingstock.co.uk
"Andy Petro" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:90P2g.138$(E-Mail Removed)...
> Outlook Express does not download my incoming mail unless i select the
> down arrow beside Send/Recv and click on
> Pop6. Sympatico.ca . How can i solve this. This way it never tells
> me that i have new mail.

Old Gringo

On Or About 4/23/2006 4:22:17 PM, Without Any Hesitation, spiceman
Wrote The Following:

>> Instant cure for all Outlook Express related problems.
>> http://www.mozilla.com/thunderbird/

> And welcome to Thunderbird problems

?? I have never had a problem. I am currently running version 3
alpha 1 (20060423) updates every night and running smooth as silk.
--
Old Gringo
The Future Is Not What It Use To Be.
Freedom For The World http://www.NuBoy-Industries.com
4/23/2006 9:27:11 PM CT USA

roy

Old Gringo wrote:
> On Or About 4/23/2006 4:22:17 PM, Without Any Hesitation, spiceman
> Wrote The Following:
>
>>> Instant cure for all Outlook Express related problems.
>>> http://www.mozilla.com/thunderbird/

>> And welcome to Thunderbird problems

> ?? I have never had a problem. I am currently running version 3
> alpha 1 (20060423) updates every night and running smooth as silk.

Try Mozzila .Takes a little getting used to but good and no junk
either.use it for a week and you will keep it.

Old Gringo

On Or About 4/23/2006 9:56:10 PM, Without Any Hesitation, roy Wrote
The Following:

> Old Gringo wrote:

>>> And welcome to Thunderbird problems

>> ?? I have never had a problem. I am currently running version 3
>> alpha 1 (20060423) updates every night and running smooth as silk.

> Try Mozzila .Takes a little getting used to but good and no junk
> either.use it for a week and you will keep it.

Thanks, just may do that.
--
Old Gringo
The Future Is Not What It Use To Be.