Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > My emails are being blocked

My emails are being blocked

carol

I send emails to Bill Oreilly of Foxnews, it seems like Bill the self
appointed master / high priest of no spin and free speech does not like
anyone sending him emails which does not agree with the way he wants the
World to be viewed and the way he wants to tell American how they should see
the World so Bill Oreilly blocks my emails.

I have tried to send him emails using another email address from the same PC
so all emails to him are being blocked from my PC so I assume my IP address,
how do I check if he is blocking my emails to http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed)

The Old Sourdough

carol rambled on in 24hoursupport.helpdesk:

snip

> my IP address, how do I check if he is blocking my emails to
> (E-Mail Removed)

Write him a snail mail and ask?

--
The Old Sourdough
To the optimist, the glass is half full. To the pessimist, the glass is

John Holmes

carol blabbered in 24hoursupport.helpdesk:

> I send emails to Bill Oreilly of Foxnews, it seems like Bill the self
> appointed master / high priest of no spin and free speech does not
> like anyone sending him emails which does not agree with the way he
> wants the World to be viewed and the way he wants to tell American how
> they should see the World so Bill Oreilly blocks my emails.
>
> I have tried to send him emails using another email address from the
> same PC so all emails to him are being blocked from my PC so I assume
> my IP address, how do I check if he is blocking my emails to
> (E-Mail Removed)

He went to your site, saw your ugly old bitches face and decided not to
respond.

--
Your mother was a double-crossing pickpocket who used to test giant
dildos in fast food restaurants.

Mike Easter

carol wrote:
> Bill Oreilly blocks my emails.

> how do I check if he is blocking my emails to
> (E-Mail Removed)

What do the delivery status notifications failed - say?

There is generally useful information to be obtained from the
notification when mail is rejected.

--
Mike Easter

Mike Easter

carol wrote:
> how do I check if he is blocking my emails to
> (E-Mail Removed)

That address is no good. It is supposed to be (E-Mail Removed)

RCPT TO:<(E-Mail Removed)>
550 Mailbox unavailable or access denied - <(E-Mail Removed)>

RCPT TO:<(E-Mail Removed)>
250 +OK Recipient OK

Send your comments to: (E-Mail Removed)

--
Mike Easter

beenthere

news:444b833e$0$16388$(E-Mail Removed) reenews.net...
> carol wrote:
>> how do I check if he is blocking my emails to
>> (E-Mail Removed)

> That address is no good. It is supposed to be (E-Mail Removed)
>
> RCPT TO:<(E-Mail Removed)>
> 550 Mailbox unavailable or access denied - <(E-Mail Removed)>
>
> RCPT TO:<(E-Mail Removed)>
> 250 +OK Recipient OK

> Send your comments to: (E-Mail Removed)

Hi Mike, she must have thought bill would forward them to oreilly <G>.

Jimchip

On 2006-04-23, Mike Easter <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
> carol wrote:
>> how do I check if he is blocking my emails to
>> (E-Mail Removed)

> That address is no good. It is supposed to be (E-Mail Removed)
>
> RCPT TO:<(E-Mail Removed)>
> 550 Mailbox unavailable or access denied - <(E-Mail Removed)>
>
> RCPT TO:<(E-Mail Removed)>
> 250 +OK Recipient OK

> Send your comments to: (E-Mail Removed)

LOL! I'm sure BO'R will like to thank you
I thank you, too. Better the emails go 'there' rather than 'here'.

--
She'll set him straight!

carol

Sorry I was using the right email (E-Mail Removed)
but printed it wrong on the newsgroup.

The return message says.

Delivery to the following precipitant failed

news:444b7e8e$0$15474$(E-Mail Removed) reenews.net...
> carol wrote:
> > Bill Oreilly blocks my emails.

> > how do I check if he is blocking my emails to
> > (E-Mail Removed)

> What do the delivery status notifications failed - say?
>
> There is generally useful information to be obtained from the
> notification when mail is rejected.
>
> --
> Mike Easter

Jimchip

On 2006-04-23, carol <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
> Sorry I was using the right email (E-Mail Removed)
> but printed it wrong on the newsgroup.
>
> The return message says.
>
> Delivery to the following precipitant failed

'recipient'? If it is 'precipitant then you had a real 'falling out'

It looks like they have your number...blocked. I bet they don't take your
calls either.

It is a mail server's perfect right to refuse mail from anyone, for
any reason. "Their server, their rules".

> "Mike Easter" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:444b7e8e$0$15474$(E-Mail Removed) reenews.net...
>> carol wrote:
>> > Bill Oreilly blocks my emails.

>> > how do I check if he is blocking my emails to
>> > (E-Mail Removed)

>> What do the delivery status notifications failed - say?
>>
>> There is generally useful information to be obtained from the
>> notification when mail is rejected.
>>
>> --
>> Mike Easter

Mike Easter

carol wrote:
> Sorry I was using the right email (E-Mail Removed)
> but printed it wrong on the newsgroup.
>
> The return message says.
>
> Delivery to the following precipitant failed

Recipient.

There is usually more to it than that, but sometimes not.

If your mail was rejected because your provider's server's IP was being
blocked by foxnews.com's server, the ideal situation would be that the
DSN report would say considerably more than that. It would say what
server rejected what server or IP and what blocklist was involved.

The foxnews server is not all that picky, as it is willing to accept
mail from a user IP which is not SPF/ed, which many servers will not do.

--
Mike Easter

Site to open the blocked sites and blocked and encoded alagmy2030 Javascript 0 02-11-2011 11:54 PM
Where is list of blocked emails from OE? TG Computer Support 3 02-04-2008 07:51 PM
blocked emails PWB Computer Support 10 08-10-2007 12:31 AM
open spam blocked emails ATTENTION ACCOUNTS PAYABLE Computer Support 3 03-09-2005 10:23 PM
PPTP connections being blocked srp336@getcoactive.com Cisco 0 02-04-2005 10:00 PM

Advertisments