Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Adaptec CD drive M

Adaptec CD drive M

carol

I have had a problem with the above drive running WIN 98.
I deleted it from accessories and need to know how to reinstall it

Plato

carol wrote:

> I have had a problem with the above drive running WIN 98.
> I deleted it from accessories and need to know how to reinstall it

I believe more details are warrented.

carol

I had a problem with my CD rom drive in respect of the software so I deleted
Adaptec from accessoriries, I now wish to know how to reinstall the software
"Plato" <|@|.|> wrote in message
news:444af966$0$33433$(E-Mail Removed)...
> carol wrote:
> >
> > I have had a problem with the above drive running WIN 98.
> > I deleted it from accessories and need to know how to reinstall it

> I believe more details are warrented.

fred-bloggs

"carol" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
news:G6I2g.40017$(E-Mail Removed):

> I had a problem with my CD rom drive in respect of the software so I
> deleted Adaptec from accessoriries, I now wish to know how to
> reinstall the software

If you are after the Adaptec ASPI CD drivers
http://www.adaptec.com/worldwide/sup...20Windows%2098

--
fred