Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Internet Browser (Internet Explorer) Not Working

Internet Browser (Internet Explorer) Not Working

MICHAEL SMITH

HELP!!!!!!

Ponder

Hiya MICHAEL SMITH.

In <news:0rb2g.37528$(E-Mail Removed)> you wrote:

> HELP!!!!!!

As you're expecting us to read your mind I have the answer but you'll
have to read mine too to get it

--
PGP key ID - DSS:0x2661A952

Beck

MICHAEL SMITH wrote:
> HELP!!!!!!

Just saying help is not much help. What exactly is the problem?

Flying Rat

In article <(E-Mail Removed)>, Ponder says...
> Hiya MICHAEL SMITH.
>
> In <news:0rb2g.37528$(E-Mail Removed)> you wrote:
>
> > HELP!!!!!!

> As you're expecting us to read your mind I have the answer but you'll
> have to read mine too to get it

I suppose it beats reading your arse

FR
--
Some people couldn't get a clue during clue mating season in a field
full of horny clues if he smeared his body with clue musk and did the

Noel Paton

"MICHAEL SMITH" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:0rb2g.37528$(E-Mail Removed)...
> HELP!!!!!!

Uninstall KB908531

--
Noel Paton (MS-MVP 2002-2006, Windows)

Nil Carborundum Illegitemi
http://www.crashfixpc.com/millsrpch.htm

http://tinyurl.com/6oztj

Daave

MICHAEL SMITH wrote:
> HELP!!!!!!

No, in fact it was written by John Lennon and Paul McCartney.

Flying Rat

In article <44494683$0$33897$(E-Mail Removed)>, Beck
says...
> MICHAEL SMITH wrote:
> > HELP!!!!!!

> Just saying help is not much help. What exactly is the problem?

like he said, INternot Exploder isn't working.

Now he expects us to bring round beer and give him a foot massage,
whilst someone reads the bumps on his arse and finds out exactly what he
meant in the first place.

Too bad I'm arse-blind and can't do psychic stuff

FR
--
Some people couldn't get a clue during clue mating season in a field
full of horny clues if he smeared his body with clue musk and did the
clue mating dance

Whiskers

On 2006-04-21, Beck <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
> MICHAEL SMITH wrote:
>> HELP!!!!!!

> Just saying help is not much help. What exactly is the problem?

Oh, NTL ...

--
-- ^^^^^^^^^^
-- Whiskers

Ponder

Hiya Flying Rat.

In <news:(E-Mail Removed) k> you wrote:

>> As you're expecting us to read your mind I have the answer but you'll
>> have to read mine too to get it

> I suppose it beats reading your arse

I wouldn't know, all the mirrors in my house break when I look into them.

--
PGP key ID - DSS:0x2661A952

Flying Rat

In article <hkd01ta40nlx$(E-Mail Removed)>, Ponder says...
> Hiya Flying Rat.
>
> In <news:(E-Mail Removed) k> you wrote:
>
> >> As you're expecting us to read your mind I have the answer but you'll
> >> have to read mine too to get it

> > I suppose it beats reading your arse

> I wouldn't know, all the mirrors in my house break when I look into them.

yours must be the only house in the world where mirrors commit suicide