Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Bearshare spyware removal

Bearshare spyware removal

slsbrooks

Any suggestions on how to remove the spyware I cant even seem to find?
I have used bearshare before but have been warned about the spyware
that comes with it and to get rid of it but like I said I cant even
find it!!

Will bearshare still work if I get rid of the problem files?

why?

On 21 Apr 2006 05:46:37 -0700, slsbrooks wrote:

>Any suggestions on how to remove the spyware I cant even seem to find?
>I have used bearshare before but have been warned about the spyware
>that comes with it and to get rid of it but like I said I cant even
>find it!!

http://www.google.com/search?q=remove+bearshare
Web Results 1 - 10 of about 184,000 English pages for remove
bearshare. (0.47 seconds

<snip>

Me

Spyware guard 2008 removal guide! How to remove spyware-guard 2008manually dfinc Computer Security 1 01-23-2009 07:35 AM
spyware.bearshare found by "Spyware Detector" PeterOut Computer Security 18 11-14-2007 10:33 PM
spyware.bearshare found by "Spyware Detector" PeterOut Computer Support 21 11-13-2007 08:01 PM
bearshare? anOLDun Computer Support 3 12-30-2005 05:07 PM
BearShare question Obiwan Kenobi Computer Security 2 08-13-2005 07:47 PM

Advertisments