Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > MCSE / MCSD exam cost in South Africa?

MCSE / MCSD exam cost in South Africa?

Albert Truter

Does anybody know what the latest cost is to write MCSE or MCSD exams
in South Africa?

Thanks
Albert

MrJ

The exam costs vary between the different testing centres.

try http://www.register.prometric.com/Menu.asp to find
test centres near you. good luck!!

Rhenier Labuschagne

Hi Albert.

Die koste per eksamen beloop sowat R800 by IT-HQ in Pretoria.
Ek het al by verskeie instellings eksamen geskryf en hulle is by verre
die beste. Jy kan gerus van hulle gebruik maak.

Indien jy meer besonderhede verlang kan jy my mail by rjlab by mweb punt co
punt za

Groete,

Rhenier Labuschagne

"Albert Truter" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Does anybody know what the latest cost is to write MCSE or MCSD exams
> in South Africa?
>
> Thanks
> Albert
> (E-Mail Removed)

noxinox noxinox is offline
Junior Member

It's about R690 for most exams. This was through IT Intellect