Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > How to fix a scratched ID?

How to fix a scratched ID?

EnzoGG@gmail.com

Anybody know any thing that could hide the scratches in a driver
license ID card.

Toolman Tim

In news:(E-Mail Removed) oups.com,
http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed) spewed forth:
> Anybody know any thing that could hide the scratches in a driver
> license ID card.

Black shoe polish. Lots of it. Everywhere.

1 of 1

news:acX0g.214$(E-Mail Removed)...
> In news:(E-Mail Removed) oups.com,
> (E-Mail Removed) spewed forth:
>> Anybody know any thing that could hide the scratches in a driver
>> license ID card.

> Black shoe polish. Lots of it. Everywhere.
>
> --
> Whenever I feel blue, I start breathing again.

Why black?

Blinky the Shark

Toolman Tim wrote:

> In news:(E-Mail Removed) oups.com,
> (E-Mail Removed) spewed forth:
>> Anybody know any thing that could hide the scratches in a driver license
>> ID card.

> Black shoe polish. Lots of it. Everywhere.

I was thinking "Rustoleum".

--
Blinky RLU 297263
Killing all posts from Google Groups

Blinky the Shark

1 of 1 wrote:

> news:acX0g.214$(E-Mail Removed)...
>> In news:(E-Mail Removed) oups.com,
>> (E-Mail Removed) spewed forth:
>>> Anybody know any thing that could hide the scratches in a driver
>>> license ID card.

>> Black shoe polish. Lots of it. Everywhere.
>>
>> --
>> Whenever I feel blue, I start breathing again.
>>

> Why black?

Because it goes with everything.

--
Blinky RLU 297263
Killing all posts from Google Groups

Evan Platt

On Tue, 18 Apr 2006 12:22:51 +0930, "1 of 1" <(E-Mail Removed)>
wrote:

>Why black?

Once you go black...

elaich

(E-Mail Removed) wrote in news:1145323283.870589.296450
@u72g2000cwu.googlegroups.com:

> Anybody know any thing that could hide the scratches in a driver
> license ID card.

Armorall.

Toolman Tim

In news:44445486$0$7528$(E-Mail Removed) ,
1 of 1 spewed forth:
> news:acX0g.214$(E-Mail Removed)...
>> In news:(E-Mail Removed) oups.com,
>> (E-Mail Removed) spewed forth:
>>> Anybody know any thing that could hide the scratches in a driver
>>> license ID card.

>> Black shoe polish. Lots of it. Everywhere.
>>
>> --
>> Whenever I feel blue, I start breathing again.
>>

> Why black?

Black is beautiful...

Rosco

elaich cried out

> (E-Mail Removed) wrote in news:1145323283.870589.296450
> @u72g2000cwu.googlegroups.com:
>
>> Anybody know any thing that could hide the scratches in a driver
>> license ID card.
>>

> Armorall.

in texas, once i licence is cut, scratched, bubbled up, or in anyway
looks tampered, the licence is invalidated.

Meat Plow

On Wed, 19 Apr 2006 12:55:56 +0000, Rosco wrote:

> elaich cried out
>
>> (E-Mail Removed) wrote in news:1145323283.870589.296450
>> @u72g2000cwu.googlegroups.com:
>>
>>> Anybody know any thing that could hide the scratches in a driver
>>> license ID card.
>>>

>> Armorall.

> in texas, once i licence is cut, scratched, bubbled up, or in anyway
> looks tampered, the licence is invalidated.

Most states if not all follow this policy.