Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Microsoft Lottery

Microsoft Lottery

Toolman Tim

I just got an email in my work account with the subject "Microsoft
Lottery". Don't we play that each time we boot Windows? <g>

--
My wife and I divorced over religious differences. She thought she was God
and I didn't.

philo

Toolman Tim wrote:
> I just got an email in my work account with the subject "Microsoft
> Lottery". Don't we play that each time we boot Windows? <g>

what's that big lever on the side of your computer???

or is that thing a slot machine maybe ?

Steve Stone

I thought it was more like Russian Roulette. Power on your machine and
see if you get a BSOD. Collect the entire set