Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Why is Indian Tech support so poor ?

Why is Indian Tech support so poor ?

James Rivet

The moron tech support in India are complete idiots. Why dont they
hire indian chimpanzees instead ?

Meat Plow

On Fri, 14 Apr 2006 00:39:42 +0000, James Rivet wrote:

> The moron tech support in India are complete idiots. Why dont they
> hire indian chimpanzees instead ?

Maybe you should apply?

James Rivet

No monkey boy. You might consider floor mopping their tho.

On Thu, 13 Apr 2006 20:42:05 -0400, Meat Plow <(E-Mail Removed)>
wrote:

>On Fri, 14 Apr 2006 00:39:42 +0000, James Rivet wrote:
>
>> The moron tech support in India are complete idiots. Why dont they
>> hire indian chimpanzees instead ?

>Maybe you should apply?

Peaches

"James Rivet" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> The moron tech support in India are complete idiots. Why dont they
> hire indian chimpanzees instead ?

And you are so clever that you had to call a support line...........

James Rivet

Im clever enough not to call them idiots, I d do better calling my
dog.

On Fri, 14 Apr 2006 00:42:59 +0000, James Rivet wrote:

> No monkey boy. You might consider floor mopping their tho.

Says the illiterate imbecile who called in the first place.

> On Thu, 13 Apr 2006 20:42:05 -0400, Meat Plow <(E-Mail Removed)>
> wrote:
>
>>On Fri, 14 Apr 2006 00:39:42 +0000, James Rivet wrote:
>>
>>> The moron tech support in India are complete idiots. Why dont they
>>> hire indian chimpanzees instead ?

>>Maybe you should apply?

Leythos

In article <(E-Mail Removed)>,
> The moron tech support in India are complete idiots. Why dont they
> hire indian chimpanzees instead ?

It has nothing to do with the race of the people providing the support,
it's based on the scripts that read from and enter results into. If the
scripts are incomplete the results will not work.

Blame the stock holders of the companies that demand higher return on
the investments.

--

(E-Mail Removed)
remove 999 in order to email me

WeeWilly

I don't know if this is a troll message or not.. I'm not smart enough to
figure that out.. but, I've just gotten off the phone with Linksys support..
yep, confirmed, I'm not too smart... but, their support from India has been
excellent.. a bit difficult to understand at times.. but, nonetheless..
excellent.. as has been support from Phillipeans (sp?).. see, told you I'm
not the brightest bulb... can't spell either.

"Leythos" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:izC%f.91811$(E-Mail Removed). ..
> In article <(E-Mail Removed)>,
> (E-Mail Removed) says...
>> The moron tech support in India are complete idiots. Why dont they
>> hire indian chimpanzees instead ?

> It has nothing to do with the race of the people providing the support,
> it's based on the scripts that read from and enter results into. If the
> scripts are incomplete the results will not work.
>
> Blame the stock holders of the companies that demand higher return on
> the investments.
>
> --
>
> (E-Mail Removed)
> remove 999 in order to email me

James Rivet

So in other words the consumer gets what they pay for..
Cheap computer = cheap support.

On Fri, 14 Apr 2006 01:05:18 GMT, Leythos <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>In article <(E-Mail Removed)>,
>(E-Mail Removed) says...
>> The moron tech support in India are complete idiots. Why dont they
>> hire indian chimpanzees instead ?

>It has nothing to do with the race of the people providing the support,
>it's based on the scripts that read from and enter results into. If the
>scripts are incomplete the results will not work.
>
>Blame the stock holders of the companies that demand higher return on
>the investments.

James Rivet

Just press the reset button the feckin thing with a pen..