Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > mp3 player firmware update, help!!!

mp3 player firmware update, help!!!

xandrecruz@gmail.com

Hi,

I got a 1 Gb Mp3 player (Mitsai MT130). It stopped working so I
formatted it. Unfortunately I did it to FAT32.

After that even reformatting it back to FAT I could not make it work
back.

It still works as a 1 Gb data storage, but nothing comes to display

It uses a Sigmatel chip (STMP 3502 and two Samsumg chips (K9K4G08U0M)

Mitsai (****) is the maker and in the manual it says to get support
from Perception Digital.

On www.perceptiondigital.com I found my player (PD-130) and downloaded
the updater and the firmware.

As I try to update de firmware I got the following message: "device
recover failed", then "connection with portable lost"

Could anyone give me some help?

Sorry for my bad English.

beenthere

<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed) ups.com...
> Hi,
>
> I got a 1 Gb Mp3 player (Mitsai MT130). It stopped working so I
> formatted it. Unfortunately I did it to FAT32.
>
> After that even reformatting it back to FAT I could not make it work
> back.
>
> It still works as a 1 Gb data storage, but nothing comes to display
>
> It uses a Sigmatel chip (STMP 3502 and two Samsumg chips (K9K4G08U0M)
>
> Mitsai (****) is the maker and in the manual it says to get support
> from Perception Digital.
>
> On www.perceptiondigital.com I found my player (PD-130) and downloaded
> the updater and the firmware.
>
> As I try to update de firmware I got the following message: "device
> recover failed", then "connection with portable lost"
>
> Could anyone give me some help?
>
> Sorry for my bad English.

This has happened `cos you`ve wiped the software off the drive.
You now have a nice little data storage device, unless you can find
where to d\load the software.
All you can try is Support at www.perceptiondigital.com ,to see if
they can help.

xandrecruz@gmail.com

They told me to contact Mitsai, but I think Mitsai is in the center of
galaxy, unreachable.

xandrecruz@gmail.com

They told me to contact Mitsai, but I think Mitsai is in the center of
galaxy, unreachable.

xandrecruz@gmail.com

Besides I have the files but I don't know how to put them back into the
player