Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > Gunman Website Shutdown!!!

Gunman Website Shutdown!!!

I'm posting it here first. Nobody else has seen this yet.

CertsPlanet.com has been shutdown. http://www.CertsPlanet.com

Here's the small news article, comments and questions are encouraged.
http://www.CertGuard.com/

Also here: http://www.certguard.com/forums/topic.asp?TID=539

I'm working on a larger news article that should be on the site within the next
couple days.

kpg

<CertGuard> wrote in news:(E-Mail Removed):

> I'm posting it here first. Nobody else has seen this yet.
>
> CertsPlanet.com has been shutdown. http://www.CertsPlanet.com
>

> Here's the small news article, comments and questions are encouraged.
> http://www.CertGuard.com/
>
> Also here: http://www.certguard.com/forums/topic.asp?TID=539
>
> I'm working on a larger news article that should be on the site within
> the next couple days.

Good work. You do more before 9am than I do all day long.

....but I like it that way.

0x22

Consultant

he stayed at a holiday inn express last nite

news:Xns98EA9BB6FD041ipostthereforeiam@207.46.248. 16...
> <CertGuard> wrote in news:(E-Mail Removed):
>
>> I'm posting it here first. Nobody else has seen this yet.
>>
>> CertsPlanet.com has been shutdown. http://www.CertsPlanet.com
>>

>> Here's the small news article, comments and questions are encouraged.
>> http://www.CertGuard.com/
>>
>> Also here: http://www.certguard.com/forums/topic.asp?TID=539
>>
>> I'm working on a larger news article that should be on the site within
>> the next couple days.

> Good work. You do more before 9am than I do all day long.
>
> ...but I like it that way.
>
> 0x22

catwalker63

Consultant piffled away vaguely:

> he stayed at a holiday inn express last nite

Hey so did I. What an odd coincidence.

--

Catwalker
aka Pu$$y Feet

BD[MCNGP]

news:(E-Mail Removed). ..

> Hey so did I. What an odd coincidence.

Talk like that will make them jealous of me...

.....don't stop, pleeeeeeeease, don't stop.

--
BD
# 0011 ^ 2

JaR

<CertGuard> wrote in message news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> I'm posting it here first. Nobody else has seen this yet.
>
> CertsPlanet.com has been shutdown. http://www.CertsPlanet.com

Nice going bro. Looking forward to the details.

--
JaR
Kill 'em all and let God sort 'em out

BD[MCNGP]

news:(E-Mail Removed)...

> Nice going bro. Looking forward to the details.

Thanks, I should have those details, and the details of MCSB's post (Re: MCNGP
posts) within the next day or two.

setting up website inside a website sck10 ASP .Net 1 04-13-2006 09:18 PM
Website on a website. Shawn ASP .Net 3 01-15-2006 04:58 AM
deploying website or copying website? Flip ASP .Net 1 11-22-2005 06:25 PM
how to reinstall website when the name of the website changed. A Leon HTML 4 03-04-2004 07:44 AM
Update website via website? Adrian Wood HTML 13 02-25-2004 11:32 PM

Advertisments