Velocity Reviews - Computer Hardware Reviews

Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > MCSE opportunity

Reply
Thread Tools

MCSE opportunity

 
 
Douglas Hart
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      10-02-2003
I read with great interest your posting
I am currently an MCSE/MCSA/MCDBA.

I am currently testing for my MCSD and will have my MCT by
years end.

I am living on Long Island in NY

I have over 25 years of IT experience in both IBM and
Microsoft products

I also possess certification in most of the Microsoft
Business Products.

I am seriously considering a career change utilizing my
teaching experience.

Please advise if you think that I fit your requirements.


 
Reply With Quote
 
 
 
 
S. O'Brien
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      10-02-2003
To whom are you writing?

--
Sue MCNGP #69
http://www.mcngp.tk
The MCNGP Team - We're here to help

"Few things are harder to put up with than the annoyance of a good
example." --Mark Twain


"Douglas Hart" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:118a01c3887d$888bd1e0$(E-Mail Removed)...
> I read with great interest your posting
> I am currently an MCSE/MCSA/MCDBA.
>
> I am currently testing for my MCSD and will have my MCT by
> years end.
>
> I am living on Long Island in NY
>
> I have over 25 years of IT experience in both IBM and
> Microsoft products
>
> I also possess certification in most of the Microsoft
> Business Products.
>
> I am seriously considering a career change utilizing my
> teaching experience.
>
> Please advise if you think that I fit your requirements.
>
>



 
Reply With Quote
 
 
 
 
Nic
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      10-02-2003
> I am living on Long Island in NY

2 bad - We had an opening here in europe...

(stfu)


 
Reply With Quote
 
James D. Murray
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      10-02-2003
Damn, you guys are mean. (My fav is the A+ response

>
>sorry we were looking for someone with 26 year IT
>experience.
>


>
>2 bad - We had an opening here in europe...
>
>(stfu)
>


>
>not here...you don't have A+
>



 
Reply With Quote
 
S. O'Brien
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      10-02-2003
I wasnt mean... I just asked who he was talking to... "I read with great
interest your posting" WHAT posting?

--
Sue MCNGP #69
http://www.mcngp.tk
The MCNGP Team - We're here to help

"Few things are harder to put up with than the annoyance of a good
example." --Mark Twain

"James D. Murray" <james{at}idstouch{dot}com> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Damn, you guys are mean. (My fav is the A+ response
>
> >
> >sorry we were looking for someone with 26 year IT
> >experience.
> >

>
> >
> >2 bad - We had an opening here in europe...
> >
> >(stfu)
> >

>
> >
> >not here...you don't have A+
> >

>
>



 
Reply With Quote
 
Jtyc
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      10-02-2003
> sorry we were looking for someone with 26 year IT
> experience.


I have 27 years experience with Windows 2000.



 
Reply With Quote
 
Keyboard Cowboy
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      10-02-2003

>I have 27 years experience with Windows 2000.
>


Dang! Got me beat by 3 years!!!
 
Reply With Quote
 
JaR
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      10-02-2003

"Keyboard Cowboy" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
message news:100e01c38933$60cd4ab0$(E-Mail Removed)...
>
> >I have 27 years experience with Windows 2000.
> >

>
> Dang! Got me beat by 3 years!!!


Oh, yeah! Well I got over 50 years on Win NT*
Beat that!

JaR

* At least, it feels like it ;->


 
Reply With Quote
 
|{evin
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      10-02-2003
On Wed, 1 Oct 2003 17:38:43 -0700, "Douglas Hart" <(E-Mail Removed)>
wrote:

>I read with great interest your posting
>I am currently an MCSE/MCSA/MCDBA.
>
>I am currently testing for my MCSD and will have my MCT by
>years end.
>


So basically, you know how to study for and pass tests. Nice.

 
Reply With Quote
 
Jtyc
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      10-03-2003
> Oh, yeah! Well I got over 50 years on Win NT*
> Beat that!


I can make a field expedient claymore mine.



 
Reply With Quote
 
 
 
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Upgrade mcse nt 4.0 to mcse 2000 and after to mcse 2003 =?Utf-8?B?bG9sbw==?= MCSE 5 02-22-2007 07:59 PM
[x-posted] MS Press Courseware for 70-293... Any MCSE 2000s going the long way to MCSE 2003 ? Marlin Munrow (The PFY) Microsoft Certification 0 02-08-2004 11:12 PM
Updating MCSE NT to MCSE 2003 Pungie Microsoft Certification 3 07-30-2003 04:14 PM
Re: Upgrading from MCSE 2000 to MCSE 2003... 1 exam or 2 exams? Nic MCSE 0 07-06-2003 07:55 PM



Advertisments