Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > software that draw visitor

software that draw visitor

worldacct

software that can draw 15000 visitor to your website"Learn how I use this
revolutionary software to consistently average over 15,000 visitors to my
websites, per day - Using only FREE search engines traffic from Google,
Yahoo, and MSN!"
You'll Be Able To Create Your Own Internet "Cash Machine" Allowing You To
Achieve All The Goals
You've Set And Enjoy The Freedom And Lifestyle You Want!
http://tinyurl.com/kzxsq

Beauregard T. Shagnasty

worldacct wrote:

> software that can draw 15000 visitor to your website ...

...is a scam.

--
-bts
-Warning: I brake for lawn deer

Chadwick Stone©

worldacct [(E-Mail Removed)] has entered into testimony
e1e5cf$vtk$(E-Mail Removed)

> software that can draw 15000 visitor

What is a "15000 visitor," scammer?

--

Skepticult® Member# 581-00504-208
ChadwickStone at Gmail dot com

Blinky the Shark

worldacct wrote:

> software that can draw 15000 visitor to your website"Learn how I use this

<snip rest of spam>

Here's a free tip: provide content they can use.

--
Blinky RLU 297263
Killing all posts from Google Groups

Budweiser

"Chadwick Stone©" <chad_stone@127.0.0.1> wrote in message
news:qTy_f.111369$(E-Mail Removed) ...
> worldacct [(E-Mail Removed)] has entered into testimony
> e1e5cf$vtk$(E-Mail Removed)
>
>> software that can draw 15000 visitor

> What is a "15000 visitor," scammer?
>
> --
>
> Skepticult® Member# 581-00504-208
> ChadwickStone at Gmail dot com
> Usenet's most helpful netizen
> Hammer of Thor, March 2005

I am not affiliated to his company nor his software,all i can say is i have
a mate who is a web seller,he took the gamble on the software, and it has
provided impressive results--basically due to higher listings in search
engines.
Not saying go get it,but it has worked in one instance i have known,Also not
suggesting that the same results could not be achieved by other means.
This is not an advert nor a recomendation,just a personal view.

Chadwick Stone©

Budweiser [(E-Mail Removed)] has entered into testimony
PLz_f.41699$(E-Mail Removed)

> "Chadwick Stone©" <chad_stone@127.0.0.1> wrote in message
> news:qTy_f.111369$(E-Mail Removed) ...
>> worldacct [(E-Mail Removed)] has entered into testimony
>> e1e5cf$vtk$(E-Mail Removed)
>>
>>> software that can draw 15000 visitor

>> What is a "15000 visitor," scammer?

> I am not affiliated to his company nor his software,all i can say is
> i have a mate who is a web seller,he took the gamble on the software,
> and it has provided impressive results--basically due to higher
> listings in search engines.
> Not saying go get it,but it has worked in one instance i have
> known,Also not suggesting that the same results could not be achieved
> by other means.
> This is not an advert nor a recomendation,just a personal view.

Bullshit.

--

Skepticult® Member# 581-00504-208
ChadwickStone at Gmail dot com
Usenet's most helpful netizen
Hammer of Thor, March 2005

Mara

On Mon, 10 Apr 2006 21:04:47 GMT, "Budweiser" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>"Chadwick Stone©" <chad_stone@127.0.0.1> wrote in message
>news:qTy_f.111369$(E-Mail Removed) m...
>> worldacct [(E-Mail Removed)] has entered into testimony
>> e1e5cf$vtk$(E-Mail Removed)
>>
>>> software that can draw 15000 visitor

>> What is a "15000 visitor," scammer?
>>
>> --
>>
>> Skepticult® Member# 581-00504-208
>> ChadwickStone at Gmail dot com
>> Usenet's most helpful netizen
>> Hammer of Thor, March 2005
>>

>I am not affiliated to his company nor his software,all i can say is i have
>a mate who is a web seller,he took the gamble on the software, and it has
>provided impressive results--basically due to higher listings in search
>engines.

I really hate to break this to you, but it seems they're under-the-radar
spammers, possibly hiring spammers to shill. The OP is a brand-new chickenboner
spamming all sorts of things:

http://makeashorterlink.com/?Q1DD320FC

Singapore. The *only* thing I've ever seen from .sg is pure spam.

And then there's this:

http://makeashorterlink.com/?W28D620FC

I also see no names for "the sites he runs" on the site. Another bad sign.

And this bit, from the site:

"Find And Email Thousands Of Hidden, High Page Rank Link Partners Within SEO
Elite!"

>Not saying go get it,but it has worked in one instance i have known,Also not
>suggesting that the same results could not be achieved by other means.
>This is not an advert nor a recomendation,just a personal view.

"That last bit just screams "address harvesting" to me. Not good."

--
Two minutes is, to me, 2 minutes too many. Trolls thrive on
attention... starve them, and they die pathetic, lonely little deaths.

Whiskers

On 2006-04-10, Blinky the Shark <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
> worldacct wrote:
>
>> software that can draw 15000 visitor to your website"Learn how I use this

> <snip rest of spam>
>
> Here's a free tip: provide content they can use.

Oh, if only ... that would make the web so much more useful )

--
-- Whiskers