Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Computer gives me blue screen whenever I try to burn music to my Cd-ro?

Computer gives me blue screen whenever I try to burn music to my Cd-ro?

The-Wisest-One

I have a Custom made computer with 384 memory with Windows XP
Professional. Whenever, I try to burn music to a CD, after a few
minutes of burning, I get the Blue Screen and the below message. I'm
using Nero 6.0 as my burning program. The computer works fine when I'm
doing everything else, but every time I try to do some burns I get the
blue screen of morte!

The error message I'm getting on the blue screen is this:

***STOP: 0X0000008E (0xC0000005,0xBF876Bed, 0xF54c4870, 0x00000000)

What do to?

CB

I Am A Man...and nothing human is alien to me.

The Earth is One Great Country, and humankind it's citizens.

Until lions have their historians, tales of the hunt shall always glorify the hunter

Believe it...Or Not?

PC

"The-Wisest-One" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>I have a Custom made computer with 384 memory with Windows XP
> Professional. Whenever, I try to burn music to a CD, after a few
> minutes of burning, I get the Blue Screen and the below message. I'm
> using Nero 6.0 as my burning program. The computer works fine when I'm
> doing everything else, but every time I try to do some burns I get the
> blue screen of morte!
>
> The error message I'm getting on the blue screen is this:
>

> ***STOP: 0X0000008E (0xC0000005,0xBF876Bed, 0xF54c4870, 0x00000000)
>

> What do to?
>
> CB
>

> I Am A Man...and nothing human is alien to me.
>
> The Earth is One Great Country, and humankind it's citizens.
>

> Until lions have their historians, tales of the hunt shall always glorify
> the hunter
>

> Believe it...Or Not?

CB

MS shows that stop error as RAM related.
http://support.microsoft.com/default...;EN-US;Q315335

Cheers
Paul.

doS

change your name for starters...

"The-Wisest-One" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>I have a Custom made computer with 384 memory with Windows XP
> Professional. Whenever, I try to burn music to a CD, after a few
> minutes of burning, I get the Blue Screen and the below message. I'm
> using Nero 6.0 as my burning program. The computer works fine when I'm
> doing everything else, but every time I try to do some burns I get the
> blue screen of morte!
>
> The error message I'm getting on the blue screen is this:
>

> ***STOP: 0X0000008E (0xC0000005,0xBF876Bed, 0xF54c4870, 0x00000000)
>

> What do to?
>
> CB
>

> I Am A Man...and nothing human is alien to me.
>
> The Earth is One Great Country, and humankind it's citizens.
>

> Until lions have their historians, tales of the hunt shall always glorify
> the hunter
>

> Believe it...Or Not?

Duane Arnold

"The-Wisest-One" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>I have a Custom made computer with 384 memory with Windows XP
> Professional. Whenever, I try to burn music to a CD, after a few
> minutes of burning, I get the Blue Screen and the below message. I'm
> using Nero 6.0 as my burning program. The computer works fine when I'm
> doing everything else, but every time I try to do some burns I get the
> blue screen of morte!
>
> The error message I'm getting on the blue screen is this:
>

> ***STOP: 0X0000008E (0xC0000005,0xBF876Bed, 0xF54c4870, 0x00000000)
>

> What do to?

Call Nero Tech Support

Duane

The-Dumbest-One

Ok,

How's that?

On Tue, 4 Apr 2006 21:44:39 -0400, "doS" <(E-Mail Removed)>
wrote:

>change your name for starters...
>
>"The-Wisest-One" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>news:(E-Mail Removed).. .
>>I have a Custom made computer with 384 memory with Windows XP
>> Professional. Whenever, I try to burn music to a CD, after a few
>> minutes of burning, I get the Blue Screen and the below message. I'm
>> using Nero 6.0 as my burning program. The computer works fine when I'm
>> doing everything else, but every time I try to do some burns I get the
>> blue screen of morte!
>>
>> The error message I'm getting on the blue screen is this:
>>

>> ***STOP: 0X0000008E (0xC0000005,0xBF876Bed, 0xF54c4870, 0x00000000)
>>

>> What do to?
>>
>> CB
>>

>> I Am A Man...and nothing human is alien to me.
>>
>> The Earth is One Great Country, and humankind it's citizens.
>>

>> Until lions have their historians, tales of the hunt shall always glorify
>> the hunter
>>

>> Believe it...Or Not?

I Am A Man...and nothing human is alien to me.

The Earth is One Great Country, and humankind it's citizens.

Until lions have their historians, tales of the hunt shall always glorify the hunter

Believe it...Or Not?

Mara

On Tue, 04 Apr 2006 20:09:34 -0500, The-Wisest-One <(E-Mail Removed)>
wrote:

>I have a Custom made computer with 384 memory with Windows XP
>Professional. Whenever, I try to burn music to a CD, after a few
>minutes of burning, I get the Blue Screen and the below message. I'm
>using Nero 6.0 as my burning program. The computer works fine when I'm
>doing everything else, but every time I try to do some burns I get the
>blue screen of morte!

Do you have DMA turned on for the burner? Is it set as Master?

<snip>

--
"Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wagn'nagl fhtagn."

doS

No, I wanted to use that name..;-0

news:(E-Mail Removed)...