Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > Re: A+ and Network+ =MCP?

Re: A+ and Network+ =MCP?

Andy Foster

"Steve Sirag" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message news:<018501c38698$16bc5c60$(E-Mail Removed)>...
> Earlier this year I believe I saw a reference on the
> Microsoft website that said that a CompTIA Network+ and A+
> combination would equal one of the core requirements for
> MCSE, and thus also equal an MCP. This belief is
> supported by the fact that I bought MCSE Self-Paced
> instruction books for both exams, printed by Microsoft
> Press. Does anyone know which exam they equal, or if
> Microsoft is still offering that possibility? Please
> email.

Network+ and A+ can be used instead of 70-411 Finding information on
Microsoft's website.

HTH

Andy

odetab2003

I couldn't find anything about exam 70-411 on the website. Could you
recommend the best study guide for it?
news:(E-Mail Removed) om...