Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > i wanna my mcp

i wanna my mcp

yassin

Before one year and half i did my first mcp in windows
2000 and till now i don't get my mcp may be foe any cause
any way i want to change my address ... but,to whom to
send my change i don't know and i think there is no easy
way to do that. so , please send to me any address or any
phone number or what ever u think that is going to help me
in my problem .
i want to upgrade to windows 2003 but i think first i have
to get mcp.

thanx

Dragon

Yassin,

Send an email to http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed)

HTH

Dragon

"yassin" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:066901c386ac$dc3e6780$(E-Mail Removed)...
> Before one year and half i did my first mcp in windows
> 2000 and till now i don't get my mcp may be foe any cause
> any way i want to change my address ... but,to whom to
> send my change i don't know and i think there is no easy
> way to do that. so , please send to me any address or any
> phone number or what ever u think that is going to help me
> in my problem .
> i want to upgrade to windows 2003 but i think first i have
> to get mcp.
>
> thanx

Benchmarks, you know ya wanna post em ;) RObErT_RaTh Hardware 115 11-26-2009 03:14 PM
MCP - timeframe for MCP ID Paul MCDST 1 02-11-2008 04:25 PM
Wanna to clear microsoft,cisco,comptia,solaris and oracle certifications with 100% passing gaurantee vinay Microsoft Certification 1 04-12-2005 01:34 PM
what is the process to get MCP certificate and MCP Id zigzag MCAD 2 02-02-2004 03:58 PM
I wanna become knowledged Dany Microsoft Certification 2 08-27-2003 03:48 PM

Advertisments