Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > OT Resizing partitions

OT Resizing partitions

Rick

This is off topic but was wondering if anyone has any suggestions. I used
the Dell install program when I set up my AD server. Unfortunately it only
partitioned my 32gb mirrored pair with a 4gb Partition. Needless to say I am
running low on space now.

I am curious to know if anyone has used something like PowerQuest Volume
Manager to
resize there boot/sysvol drive. My other option is to create a partition
from the unused space and move all of my AD files to the new partition. Any
suggestions would be greatly Appreciated

Rick

--
Rick Sears, CompTIA: A+, Network + Server+, Microsoft: MCP, MCSA
Information Systems Coordinator