Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > semi transparent windows in XP

semi transparent windows in XP

Paul_J

I know you can get programs to manage the looks of different windows that
are open on the desktop, notably different degrees of transparency. Does XP
have anything built into it that will do these kinds of things before I get
a 3rd party software?
Paul

x@y

"Paul_J" <ninetyfive&(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message

..
>I know you can get programs to manage the looks of different windows that
> are open on the desktop, notably different degrees of transparency. Does XP
> have anything built into it that will do these kinds of things before I get
> a 3rd party software?
> Paul

Close the Window and get the 3rd party, XP does not have much
build into. Good Luck, x@y

py2app semi-standalone semi-works James Stroud Python 2 10-04-2006 08:35 PM
semi-transparent Frames azsx Java 1 09-17-2006 09:41 PM
Semi transparent pictures - How ? John Fitzsimons HTML 1 07-23-2004 12:20 AM
MFC: How to draw a semi-transparent shape? Starlite C++ 2 12-29-2003 05:13 PM
Semi-transparent Dropdown DHTML Menu Maflu HTML 4 12-27-2003 07:50 PM

Advertisments