Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Anyone wants to sell me his unwanted domain name cheap ? Please email me.

Anyone wants to sell me his unwanted domain name cheap ? Please email me.

sandlink2003@yahoo.com

Anyone wants to sell me his unwanted domain name cheap ? Please email
me.

=?ISO-8859-1?Q?R=F4g=EAr?=

> Anyone wants to sell me his unwanted domain name cheap ? Please email
> me.

Yeah, babee... I've got one. How much you give me for it?

Mara

On Sat, 01 Apr 2006 00:55:15 -0500, Rgr <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>(E-Mail Removed) wrote:
>> Anyone wants to sell me his unwanted domain name cheap ? Please email
>> me.
>>

>Yeah, babee... I've got one. How much you give me for it?

What do you want to bet it's a spammer from .sg whose site got nailed?

--
* ducky prepares to waid through the filesystems
<AB> ducky

=?ISO-8859-1?Q?R=F4g=EAr?=

Mara wrote:
> On Sat, 01 Apr 2006 00:55:15 -0500, Rgr <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>

>>(E-Mail Removed) wrote:
>>
>>>Anyone wants to sell me his unwanted domain name cheap ? Please email
>>>me.
>>>

>>Yeah, babee... I've got one. How much you give me for it?

> What do you want to bet it's a spammer from .sg whose site got nailed?

I've got some primo website names. Not gonna waste one on a dipshit from
Singapore.