Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Nero Express

Nero Express

Andy Petro

When i try to use Nero Express to burn in a cd it says ""In CD
currently accesses one or more recorders. Please eject these cd's and
then restart nero "" The problem is that i cannot eject the disk . It
wont eject unless i restart the computer.
Is the problem one of software or hardware . Any suggestions.

Evan Platt

On Wed, 29 Mar 2006 17:21:04 -0500, "Andy Petro"
<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>When i try to use Nero Express to burn in a cd it says ""In CD
>currently accesses one or more recorders. Please eject these cd's and
>then restart nero "" The problem is that i cannot eject the disk . It
>wont eject unless i restart the computer.
>Is the problem one of software or hardware . Any suggestions.

See the reply to your post yesterday asking the same exact question.

Meat Plow

On Wed, 29 Mar 2006 17:21:04 -0500, Andy Petro wrote:

> When i try to use Nero Express to burn in a cd it says ""In CD
> currently accesses one or more recorders. Please eject these cd's and
> then restart nero "" The problem is that i cannot eject the disk . It
> wont eject unless i restart the computer.
> Is the problem one of software or hardware . Any suggestions.

I asked you yesterday if you actually use IN CD. If not then disable it.