Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Italian Laws & translation

Italian Laws & translation

rricci94402@yahoo.com

I want to know if there is a resource on tthe Net (or a book) that can
tell me about Italian laws, specifically survivor rights and powers
that exectors have on wills. Also, my dad had an will drawn up in
Italy (in Italian, of course) and was wondering how much I can expect
to pay to have the will translated. Excuse me for any typing mistakes
I may have made here. TIA

Old Gringo

On Or About 3/29/2006 12:01:28 AM, Without Any Hesitation,
http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed) Wrote The Following:

> I want to know if there is a resource on tthe Net (or a book) that can
> tell me about Italian laws, specifically survivor rights and powers
> that exectors have on wills. Also, my dad had an will drawn up in
> Italy (in Italian, of course) and was wondering how much I can expect
> to pay to have the will translated. Excuse me for any typing mistakes
> I may have made here. TIA

Google, Italian Consulate: http://tinyurl.com/fp3ds should be able
to help you. Good Luck.
--
Old Gringo
The Future Is Not What It Use To Be.

jay

go to google and click on languages. google will translat any language to
any language. Not perfect but may be ok enough.

jay
<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed) oups.com...
>I want to know if there is a resource on tthe Net (or a book) that can
> tell me about Italian laws, specifically survivor rights and powers
> that exectors have on wills. Also, my dad had an will drawn up in
> Italy (in Italian, of course) and was wondering how much I can expect
> to pay to have the will translated. Excuse me for any typing mistakes
> I may have made here. TIA

Trax

(E-Mail Removed) wrote:

|>I want to know if there is a resource on tthe Net (or a book) that can
|>tell me about Italian laws, specifically survivor rights and powers
|>that exectors have on wills. Also, my dad had an will drawn up in
|>Italy (in Italian, of course) and was wondering how much I can expect
|>to pay to have the will translated. Excuse me for any typing mistakes
|>I may have made here. TIA

Don't know of law resources, but for translating purposes
http://www.freetranslation.com/ will take your money.

--
Web cam in an eagle's nest
http://www.infotecbusinesssystems.co...der/index.html

[OT] Seeking assistance with "Natural Language" translation for French;Italian;Russian of a FAQ doc. rH Digital Photography 0 04-13-2006 07:36 PM
Italian number -> UK-based SIP account Linker3000 UK VOIP 3 03-23-2006 01:19 AM
Italian VoIP providers Joanna Thompson UK VOIP 2 08-23-2005 05:48 PM
Italian MCSE Giordio MCSE 8 07-06-2004 02:10 PM
Message for xml validating in italian PipcoMan XML 2 06-24-2004 08:53 AM

Advertisments