Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > webpages

webpages

tony

Can someone please help i can only load one web page at a time no other page
will go over the one i first bring up i have to minimise the first to get
another up.

Blinky the Shark

Install Firefox: http://mozilla.org

--
Blinky RLU 297263
Killing all posts from Google Groups

why?

On Wed, 29 Mar 2006 05:17:35 GMT, tony wrote:

>Can someone please help i can only load one web page at a time no other page
>will go over the one i first bring up i have to minimise the first to get
>another up.

That doesn't make a lot of sense, OTOH re-reading it makes it worse.
Then again it's BY and possibly MSIE and every URL.

Try another browser Firefox or Mozilla http://www.mozilla.org/

Me