Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > retire in Hawaii

retire in Hawaii

philo

i live in the midwest...
and i just ran through my finances...
and see i have enough money to retire in Hawaii
(that is if i can take the Greyhound bus there)

someone

news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>i live in the midwest...
> and i just ran through my finances...
> and see i have enough money to retire in Hawaii
> (that is if i can take the Greyhound bus there)

you`ll have to help row it over <g>.

philo

"someone" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:vZgWf.10928$(E-Mail Removed)...

> "philo" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>>i live in the midwest...
>> and i just ran through my finances...
>> and see i have enough money to retire in Hawaii
>> (that is if i can take the Greyhound bus there)

> you`ll have to help row it over <g>.

that might work out if they don't make me pay for the oars!

=?ISO-8859-1?Q?Brian_H=B9=A9?=

philo wrote:
> "someone" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:vZgWf.10928$(E-Mail Removed)...
>
>>"philo" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>>news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>>
>>>i live in the midwest...
>>>and i just ran through my finances...
>>>and see i have enough money to retire in Hawaii
>>>(that is if i can take the Greyhound bus there)

>>you`ll have to help row it over <g>.
>>

> that might work out if they don't make me pay for the oars!

I didn't think there were any free oars!

philo

>>>you`ll have to help row it over <g>.
>>>

>> that might work out if they don't make me pay for the oars!

> I didn't think there were any free oars!

that's ok...with all the money i have in my retirement account...
i'd have to go back to work in a year...
or else row back to the "lower 48"

JANA

What are you going to do? Are you going to paddle your way across in a bus.
You will need one hell of a set of oars. If you got lots of bucks to spend,
I am sure that there are some good looking ladies around that would want to
join you!

--

JANA
_____

news:(E-Mail Removed)...
i live in the midwest...
and i just ran through my finances...
and see i have enough money to retire in Hawaii
(that is if i can take the Greyhound bus there)

philo

"JANA" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...

> What are you going to do? Are you going to paddle your way across in a
> bus.
> You will need one hell of a set of oars. If you got lots of bucks to
> spend,
> I am sure that there are some good looking ladies around that would want
> join you!

even if was was very rich...
i don't know any women dumb enough to try to paddle a greyhound bus from los
angeles to hawaii...

but that reminds me of an interesting story...

when i was about 3 years old i recall my father and my uncle getting into a
small row boat...
and i asked them what they were doing (as i never saw a rowboat before)

they said they were going fishing...

i thought they were a bit foolish...

and when they came back i asked them if they caught any fish...

they replied : No

well i already KNEW they were not going to catch anything...

i thought they were going to use the oars to scoop up fish!!!

and even though i was just 3 years old...i knew that would never work

yes i was a dumb kid and i never got any smarter i guess

Old Gringo

On Or About 3/28/2006 2:20:50 PM, Without Any Hesitation, philo Wrote
The Following:

> i live in the midwest...
> and i just ran through my finances...
> and see i have enough money to retire in Hawaii
> (that is if i can take the Greyhound bus there)

I think Continental Trailways was the only bus carrier offering non
stop service from Los Angeles to Hawaii but they went out of businss
a few years back.
--
Old Gringo
The Future Is Not What It Use To Be.

Toolman Tim

In news:(E-Mail Removed),
Old Gringo spewed forth:
> On Or About 3/28/2006 2:20:50 PM, Without Any Hesitation, philo Wrote
> The Following:
>
>> i live in the midwest...
>> and i just ran through my finances...
>> and see i have enough money to retire in Hawaii
>> (that is if i can take the Greyhound bus there)

> I think Continental Trailways was the only bus carrier offering non
> stop service from Los Angeles to Hawaii but they went out of businss
> a few years back.

I can offer an opinion as to /why/ <g>

--
My wife and I divorced over religious differences. She thought she was
God and I didn't.

Old Gringo

On Or About 3/28/2006 10:36:53 PM, Without Any Hesitation, Toolman
Tim Wrote The Following:

> In news:(E-Mail Removed),
> Old Gringo spewed forth:
>> On Or About 3/28/2006 2:20:50 PM, Without Any Hesitation, philo Wrote
>> The Following:
>>
>>> i live in the midwest...
>>> and i just ran through my finances...
>>> and see i have enough money to retire in Hawaii
>>> (that is if i can take the Greyhound bus there)

>> I think Continental Trailways was the only bus carrier offering non
>> stop service from Los Angeles to Hawaii but they went out of businss
>> a few years back.

> I can offer an opinion as to /why/ <g>

I think it had something to do with the first Mexican Neucular
Submarine sinking. (The adobe melted)
--
Old Gringo
The Future Is Not What It Use To Be.