Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > PC Freeview recording subtitles

PC Freeview recording subtitles

Steve

Anyone know if its possible to get a PC Freeview receiver that allows
subtitles to be recorded along with the program?
I'm hoping to record to PC then transfer to DVD-RW to watch on DVD
player.
Any help appreciated
Steve

AGEE

On Tue, 28 Mar 2006 17:38:04 +0100, Steve <(E-Mail Removed)>
wrote:

>Anyone know if its possible to get a PC Freeview receiver that allows
>subtitles to be recorded along with the program?
>I'm hoping to record to PC then transfer to DVD-RW to watch on DVD
>player.
>Any help appreciated
>Steve

AIUI any freeview box will record the subtitles. Ours does and it's a
fairly crappy Goodmans thing. You have to have subtitles enabled on
the FV box.

fred-bloggs

Steve <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
news:(E-Mail Removed):

> Anyone know if its possible to get a PC Freeview receiver that allows
> subtitles to be recorded along with the program?
> I'm hoping to record to PC then transfer to DVD-RW to watch on DVD
> player.
> Any help appreciated
> Steve

http://www.nebula-electronics.com/pr...p?class=DigiTV