Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Developing an SNMP agent in VC++

Developing an SNMP agent in VC++

rajninathpatil@gmail.com

Hi Guys,

I want to develop a simple SNMP agent dll in Visual studio. Can anyone
send me a sample program or links to tutorials which can aid me in the
agent development.

Thanks and Regards,
Patil

SNMP module to query net-snmp milaus Perl Misc 3 08-31-2006 03:31 PM
Developing an SNMP agent in VC++ rajninathpatil@gmail.com Computer Support 2 03-29-2006 05:03 PM
restarting snmp-agent on a cisco? arnevt@sloeber.office.xs4all.be Cisco 2 01-13-2005 01:14 PM
SNMP Agent development Ofer Razon Perl 1 06-01-2004 09:49 PM
SNMP - Cisco - SNMP news.easynews.com Cisco 0 03-04-2004 10:44 PM

Advertisments