Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Developing an SNMP agent in VC++

Developing an SNMP agent in VC++

rajninathpatil@gmail.com

Hi Guys,

I want to develop a simple SNMP agent dll in Visual studio. Can anyone
send me a sample program or links to tutorials which can aid me in the
agent development.

Thanks and Regards,
Patil

Duane Arnold

<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed) ups.com...
> Hi Guys,
>
> I want to develop a simple SNMP agent dll in Visual studio. Can anyone
> send me a sample program or links to tutorials which can aid me in the
> agent development.

Surely, you can figure something out. Why reinvent the wheel? Google is your
friend.

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&l...et&btnG=Search
http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&l...et&btnG=Search

Duane

why?

On Mon, 27 Mar 2006 12:45:37 GMT, Duane Arnold wrote:

><(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>news:(E-Mail Removed) oups.com...
>> Hi Guys,
>>
>> I want to develop a simple SNMP agent dll in Visual studio. Can anyone
>> send me a sample program or links to tutorials which can aid me in the

<snip>
>Surely, you can figure something out. Why reinvent the wheel? Google is your
>friend.

<snip>
>Duane

You forgot to add stop posting the same message in multipe groups. I
have seen it in a few of the public groups that are allowed in at work.

Developing an SNMP agent in VC++
Hi Frank, Thanks for your suggestion. But I want the agent to
be developed using Windows API's. Regards, Patil
comp.protocols.snmp - Mar 28, 5:01 am by (E-Mail Removed) - 3
messages - 2 authors

Developing an SNMP agent in VC++
Hi Guys, I want to develop a simple SNMP agent dll in Visual studio. Can
anyone send me a sample program or links to tutorials which ...
microsoft.public.win32.programmer.networks - Mar 27, 1:29 pm by
(E-Mail Removed) - 1 message - 1 author

This reminds me of a similar thread, turned out to be an Ethernet switch
development company.

Basically - I want to design an SNMP manager, for kit brand X.
Lots of replies more and more details given to OP, OP had issues with
testing i.e. turned out there was no real kit, doing this while writing
the manual, then it was discovered the question was for a commercial
outfit. The thread died after that.

Me

SNMP module to query net-snmp milaus Perl Misc 3 08-31-2006 03:31 PM
Developing an SNMP agent in VC++ rajninathpatil@gmail.com Computer Support 0 03-27-2006 12:36 PM
restarting snmp-agent on a cisco? arnevt@sloeber.office.xs4all.be Cisco 2 01-13-2005 01:14 PM
SNMP Agent development Ofer Razon Perl 1 06-01-2004 09:49 PM
SNMP - Cisco - SNMP news.easynews.com Cisco 0 03-04-2004 10:44 PM

Advertisments