Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > where in XP to look for icon files ,change icons

where in XP to look for icon files ,change icons

Steven Moore

Hi,
I found moreicons.dll and it stinks only win95 icons. Where and what should
i look to find icon files from Microsoft. I am changing the icons on my
desktop.
Thank you

stevend M

PC

"Steven Moore" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:ceEVf.7824$%(E-Mail Removed) m...
> Hi,
> I found moreicons.dll and it stinks only win95 icons. Where and what
> should i look to find icon files from Microsoft. I am changing the icons
> on my desktop.
> Thank you
>
> stevend M

http://www.google.co.nz/search?hl=en...G=Search&meta=