Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Exchange Server 2003 and ISA Server 2004

Exchange Server 2003 and ISA Server 2004

Dingus

Anyone suggest a good site that would be a good resource for setting up
Exchange and ISA, ...besides the microsoft site?
One that will offer some hand holding ...

Thanks,

Duane Arnold

"Dingus" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:%rcVf.86096$(E-Mail Removed) m...
> Anyone suggest a good site that would be a good resource for setting up
> Exchange and ISA, ...besides the microsoft site?
> One that will offer some hand holding ...

You are joking with this are you not? I am not trying to be rude here, but
if you don't have some expertise in doing this, then maybe you shouldn't be
doing it.

Duane

Dingus

> You are joking with this are you not? I am not trying to be rude here, but
> if you don't have some expertise in doing this, then maybe you shouldn't
> be doing it.
>
> Duane

Got a home lab for learning and experimenting,..and downloaded trial
versions of the software from MS. I used some training materials from
trainsignal.com, but I'm running low on cash...

Leythos

In article <%rcVf.86096$(E-Mail Removed)> ,
> Anyone suggest a good site that would be a good resource for setting up
> Exchange and ISA, ...besides the microsoft site?
> One that will offer some hand holding ...

If you've not already installed/setup at least a dozen times, then
you're going to make mistakes, get some professional help so that it's
done right the first time.

--

(E-Mail Removed)
remove 999 in order to email me

why?

On Sat, 25 Mar 2006 14:28:11 GMT, Dingus wrote:

>Anyone suggest a good site that would be a good resource for setting up
>Exchange and ISA, ...besides the microsoft site?
>One that will offer some hand holding ...

Nope, not for the hand holding. That's a joke?

Work your way through the MS white papers, online resources, the MS exam
guides.

You will usually find some stuff at the likes of

TechRepublic , http://techrepublic.com.com/
Your Free membership gives you instant access to more than:

10,000 articles: Field-tested how-to's from in-the-trenches IT pros
50,000 white papers: Decision-support resources for IT managers and CIOs
1,200 Downloads: Powerful tools to simplify IT operations
127,000 technical Q&A and discussions: Highly engaged IT peer community
40 newsletters: Timely and focused e-mails on a variety of IT topics

and , ITworld.com

and other similar IT Tech news / Forum sites, IIRC TR often have course
discounts, cbt , special offer article downloads, white papers. admin
stuff. That's mostly via subscription, some stuff is free.

You have asked in the MS newsgroups haven't you? Like the ones targeted
for and named with

microsoft.public.exchange.admin
and .setup

www.google.com