Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > MCSE Bolt-on's

MCSE Bolt-on's

Brian Warren \(Home\)

Hi all

Can anyone tell me if the add-on's to the MCSA & MCSE qualifications
(Security & Messenger) have logo's etc. to distinguish them from the normal
MCSA & MCSE ?

Cheers
Brian

Tom Helms [MSFT]

The specializations have different logos.

--
Tom Helms [MSFT]

newsgroup purposes only."

"Brian Warren (Home)" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Hi all
>
> Can anyone tell me if the add-on's to the MCSA & MCSE qualifications
> (Security & Messenger) have logo's etc. to distinguish them from the

normal
> MCSA & MCSE ?
>
> Cheers
> Brian

Brian Warren \(Home\)

Thanks Tom, so i can presume these will also be available at the MVPEStore
as well then.

Brian

"Tom Helms [MSFT]" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> The specializations have different logos.
>
> --
> Tom Helms [MSFT]

rights.
> "Please do not send e-mail directly to this alias. This alias is for
> newsgroup purposes only."
>

> "Brian Warren (Home)" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> > Hi all
> >
> > Can anyone tell me if the add-on's to the MCSA & MCSE qualifications
> > (Security & Messenger) have logo's etc. to distinguish them from the

> normal
> > MCSA & MCSE ?
> >
> > Cheers
> > Brian

Tom Helms [MSFT]

The logos are available on MCP secure site when you login.

--
Tom Helms [MSFT]

newsgroup purposes only."

"Brian Warren (Home)" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Thanks Tom, so i can presume these will also be available at the MVPEStore
> as well then.
>
> Brian
>
> "Tom Helms [MSFT]" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> > The specializations have different logos.
> >
> > --
> > Tom Helms [MSFT]

> rights.
> > "Please do not send e-mail directly to this alias. This alias is for
> > newsgroup purposes only."
> >

> > "Brian Warren (Home)" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> > news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> > > Hi all
> > >
> > > Can anyone tell me if the add-on's to the MCSA & MCSE qualifications
> > > (Security & Messenger) have logo's etc. to distinguish them from the

> > normal
> > > MCSA & MCSE ?
> > >
> > > Cheers
> > > Brian

Brian Warren \(Home\)

um, yes I'm aware of that thanks.

What I'm saying is; I'd like to throw some of my hard earned money on
Microsoft (R) merchandise, and pay the British tax office a small fortune to
import into the country.

As I'm only 1 exam away from the MCSE and then 1 further for the MCSE
Security, I don't want to wait until I've passed the security elements, just
to find the merchandise available is just the same, i.e. not specifying the
"security" element.

I know how to get the logo's.

Brian

"Tom Helms [MSFT]" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:%(E-Mail Removed)...
> The logos are available on MCP secure site when you login.
>
> --
> Tom Helms [MSFT]

rights.
> "Please do not send e-mail directly to this alias. This alias is for
> newsgroup purposes only."
>

> "Brian Warren (Home)" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> > Thanks Tom, so i can presume these will also be available at the

MVPEStore
> > as well then.
> >
> > Brian
> >
> > "Tom Helms [MSFT]" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> > news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> > > The specializations have different logos.
> > >
> > > --
> > > Tom Helms [MSFT]

> > rights.
> > > "Please do not send e-mail directly to this alias. This alias is for
> > > newsgroup purposes only."
> > >

> > > "Brian Warren (Home)" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> > > news:(E-Mail Removed)...

> > > normal

Tom Helms [MSFT]

Presently, this is no merchandise for the new specializations. For
customized orders, feel free to email the MVPEstore at

Tom Helms [MSFT]

newsgroup purposes only."

"Brian Warren (Home)" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> um, yes I'm aware of that thanks.
>
> What I'm saying is; I'd like to throw some of my hard earned money on
> Microsoft (R) merchandise, and pay the British tax office a small fortune

> import into the country.
>
> As I'm only 1 exam away from the MCSE and then 1 further for the MCSE
> Security, I don't want to wait until I've passed the security elements,

just
> to find the merchandise available is just the same, i.e. not specifying

the
> "security" element.
>
> I know how to get the logo's.
>
> Brian
>
> "Tom Helms [MSFT]" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:%(E-Mail Removed)...
> > The logos are available on MCP secure site when you login.
> >
> > --
> > Tom Helms [MSFT]

> rights.
> > "Please do not send e-mail directly to this alias. This alias is for
> > newsgroup purposes only."
> >

> > "Brian Warren (Home)" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> > news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> > > Thanks Tom, so i can presume these will also be available at the

> MVPEStore
> > > as well then.
> > >
> > > Brian
> > >
> > > "Tom Helms [MSFT]" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> > > news:(E-Mail Removed)...

> > > rights.

qualifications

the

Brian Warren \(Home\)

Fine, that's all i wanted to know.

Brian

"Tom Helms [MSFT]" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:%(E-Mail Removed)...
> Presently, this is no merchandise for the new specializations. For
> customized orders, feel free to email the MVPEstore at
> (E-Mail Removed)
>
> --
> Tom Helms [MSFT]

rights.
> "Please do not send e-mail directly to this alias. This alias is for
> newsgroup purposes only."
>

> "Brian Warren (Home)" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> > um, yes I'm aware of that thanks.
> >
> > What I'm saying is; I'd like to throw some of my hard earned money on
> > Microsoft (R) merchandise, and pay the British tax office a small

fortune
> > import into the country.
> >
> > As I'm only 1 exam away from the MCSE and then 1 further for the MCSE
> > Security, I don't want to wait until I've passed the security elements,

> just
> > to find the merchandise available is just the same, i.e. not specifying

> the
> > "security" element.
> >
> > I know how to get the logo's.
> >
> > Brian
> >
> > "Tom Helms [MSFT]" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> > news:%(E-Mail Removed)...
> > > The logos are available on MCP secure site when you login.
> > >
> > > --
> > > Tom Helms [MSFT]

> > rights.
> > > "Please do not send e-mail directly to this alias. This alias is for
> > > newsgroup purposes only."
> > >

> > > "Brian Warren (Home)" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> > > news:(E-Mail Removed)...

> > MVPEStore

no