Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > How do I stop Windows from prompting me when moving files?

How do I stop Windows from prompting me when moving files?

mazdra76@yahooo.com

How do I stop Windows (XP, SP2) from prompting me every time I move or
delete a read only or system file (thumbs.db)?
This is the prompt I get:

Are you sure you want to move the read only file <filename>?

I know I can change the attributes of the files, but I don't want to.
Also, there's the thumbnails that are made in my image file folders.

I just want to stop the prompts.