Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > taskdir.exe and voblaizdupla.exe

taskdir.exe and voblaizdupla.exe

Strawbs

Does anyone know anything about <taskdir.exe> and <voblaizdupla.exe>? Dont
like what they did to my PC and a Google search has thrown up very little.

Strawbs

Donald

Its a Trojan http://www.answers.com/

http://www.avira.com/en/threats/sect...ager.ad.2.html