Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Creating a Hotmail account in Microsoft Office 2000.

Creating a Hotmail account in Microsoft Office 2000.

Knut Arvid Keilen

I am looking for a way to create a Hotmail account in Microsoft Office 2000
using Microsoft Outlook.

What are the constraints, if any, since I do not find a way to do it and how
do I eventually carry out the process ?

Thanks in advance !

Gordon

On Tue, 21 Mar 2006 14:22:04 +0100, Knut Arvid Keilen wrote:

> I am looking for a way to create a Hotmail account in Microsoft Office 2000
> using Microsoft Outlook.
>
> What are the constraints, if any, since I do not find a way to do it and how
> do I eventually carry out the process ?
>
> Thanks in advance !

No need to post THREE times within 5 minutes - this is NOT a chat room.
The major constraint is that you cannot do this if this is a new, free
hotmail account. If it's a legacy account or if you have a paid premium
account, then just set it up in Outlook as you would an ordinary account -
just follow the instructions AFAIK....

--
Registered Linux User no 240308
Ubuntu 5.10